Taxi from Pop Century

Carolrita

Mouseketeer
i usually stay at POR and am able to get a taxi at the lobby to take me to Mass on Subday. Does anyone know if I can get a taxi at the lobby at Pop Century? If not, any suggestions on where/how I can get one? Thank you In advance.

i usually stay at POR and am able to get a taxi at the lobby to take me to Mass on Subday. Does anyone know if I can get a taxi at the lobby at Pop Century? If not, any suggestions on where/how I can get one? Thank you In advance.

You sure can!

I think Uber is very safe. I have traveled multiple times alone & with other people.

I've never used Uber, but I have gotten a cab, both from different resorts and from DTD. Sometimes Downtown Disney was cheaper (sorry, Disney Springs) than the resort because it is really close to the church. I have done both. You walk out of the hotel side door, where the DME drop off is, and tell them you want a cab and the CM will hail one for you or call if there is not one waiting in the parking lot. I've never waited long for a cab.

I've never used Uber, but I have gotten a cab, both from different resorts and from DTD. Sometimes Downtown Disney was cheaper (sorry, Disney Springs) than the resort because it is really close to the church. I have done both. You walk out of the hotel side door, where the DME drop off is, and tell them you want a cab and the CM will hail one for you or call if there is not one waiting in the parking lot. I've never waited long for a cab.

Thank you.

Hi
I was as Pop in June as was able to obtain a cab at the lobby with no problem. This is a very common thing to happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter