Tangaroa Terrace

smartlabelprint

DIS Veteran
Does this location accept reservations? Is it counter service? How do I access it in relation to trader Sam’s?

Omg, the Gyoza is amazing!! And not sure about the previous poster and if they got a bad batch, but I order the fried long beans every time I go! I love them!

Maybe we did get a bad batch. Ours were so overcooked they were almost black and hard as a rock.
Yeah, you definitely got a bad batch, then. They're one of my favorites on the menu and I order them every time, but they've never looked like you describe! This is what you should have gotten:

Trader Sam’s Addictive Fried Chinese Long Beans at Disneyland Resort | Disney Parks Blog
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ried-chinese-long-beans-at-disneyland-resort/

Thanks everyone! I’ll try the long beans.

Where do I walk up? The ramp that heads up to trader Sam’s and take a left?

The panko green beans are amazing! They’re even good cold! You got a bad batch, I would not hesitate to order or recommend them. Even our kids who won’t touch any green veggies love them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter