talk to you all in a couple of weeks

Canadave

DIS Veteran
Heading out early tomorrow morning (after DD's exam), weather permitting...of all times for a storm watch:mad: ...anyway, we set aside an extra travel day...I'll give everyone a report on the 'new' PC resort as soon as I can when we get back...gotta get some sleep...if I can:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Have a magical time at WDW, Dave! :wave2: Looking forward to hearing your comments on POP as we will be there shortly.

We always allow an extra day on the drive down too. Safe trip! :)

Have a great trip! Wave to me in my office building at 401 & Sheppard as you pass by - I'll be the one gazing longingly out the window.....take me with you - I'm soooo cold! Have Fun! Jo

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear about Pop :)

Have a safe drive and a great time. Can't wait to see all the pictures when you get back.

Have a wonderful trip. :wave2: I hope the weather cooperates for you. Drive safely.

I am leaving right behind you, tomorrow after my daughter and niece write their exam (hopefully, weather permitting)
We are flying out of Detroit, so I hope the weather gets better in the next 24 hours.
Please drive safely and we will be at the POP Century tomorrow, Tuesday night for 2 nights.
Have fun

Just reporting in from Daytona Beach...we are heading into PC tomorrow morning...the drive was not as terrible as expected...left Monday at noon and hit the storm full blast from Milton to Kitchener, then the driving wasn't too bad...made it to Kentucky before midnight (major fog) and then left Tuesday at 9 in the morning to Valdosta, Ga (although icy off the I75, the interstate was quite good...so all in all, not quite as nerve wracking as I was expecting.
Drove on the beach at Daytona Beach, very cool, but still cold here, high of 55 degrees, but it's supposed to warm up tomorrow...got to go...talk to you all in two weeks, or sooner if I get access to a computer.
ps. sorry to say MaMadduck, but dinner plans include Chefs de France, Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki, L'Originalle Alfredo (or what ever it's called), and probably Le Cellier for a snack:D gotta get some ideas, you know,lol

Glad you posted. I was a little worried with all of you travelling in the storm. Have a great time.

I was thinking about you too, Dave. Glad to hear that you made safely to Florida. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter