Tables in Wonderland

wn01aa

DIS Veteran
Hi

I have a tables in wonderland card. Last year and usually besides the blackout dates like Mother's Day, etc there is blackout dates for certain restaurants like 1900 Park Fare and Ohana. I don't see this extra blackout dates on their website anymore. Did they get rid of the extra restaurant specific blackout dates?

Thanks.

Interesting. I just checked the website and was surprised not to see those mentioned. Wondering if this is new.

Interesting. I just checked the website and was surprised not to see those mentioned. Wondering if this is new.

I thought i noticed no blackouts when I bought the last one...but I didn't look that closely.

The fact is that the bookings aren't that full anymore...can't quite put my finger on why...:rolleyes1

Wow, that much be very recent! Hopefully it's not a mistake. The way-back machine shows the restrictions on the website in October, but they're gone now.

I thought i noticed no blackouts when I bought the last one...but I didn't look that closely.

The fact is that the bookings aren't that full anymore...can't quite put my finger on why...:rolleyes1

Count me in the group that doesn't want every restaurant locked and loaded. Does anyone know just how many extra restaurant seats the new DS added to the overall count. And, while Paddlefish and PH will just be a wash to what they had before, the Edison is another addition soon.

Just checked the Tables in Wonderland website, and at the bottom is this:
General Block-out dates for all Tables in Wonderland locations are Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. On Tables in Wonderland block-out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
That's all it says...

With this change, we might change up our ADRs for our upcoming trip in March! I had not considered those restaurants because they were not taking the TiW discount. Thanks to @wn01aa for bringing up this change!

I wonder..... did the TIW hammer come down?

Perhaps something of this order: "You are either IN the TIW program, or OUT of the TIW program".

Good choice. Imagine if every single "participating" TIW restaurant had their own rules. Not a good scenario. I suspect someone got serious about defining "participation".

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter