Sweet 16 in the Dream!!

Princess_Kayla

Video Game Addict
I'm gonna be celebrating my sweet 16 on the cruise! My bday isn't until a week so afterwards but we are also celebrating my parent's anniversary which is during the cruise. We are going on June 15, 2012. Anyone else going on that cruise too? :cutie:

Not on your cruise, but we'll also be celebrating my dd's sweet 16 on the Dream. We're sailing April 1, 2012. What a great way to celebrate that wonderful milestone! :cool1::banana:

ahaha! Cool :) I love Disney and am so glad I get to spend my 16th birthday on a Disney Cruise! Hope your family has a great trip and your dd a great 16th birthday! :D :thumbsup2

Im sailing for my 16th birthday on the dream too! It is a wonderful idea :) haha and i get to take my best friend so im superrrrr excited! We leave in 6 days! :) but my cruise isnt until 10 days :( such a long time to wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter