Swan/Dolphin pool temps

Dobie

<font color=darkorchid>We had a fabulous time<br><
I apologize if this is a dumb question, but how warm are the Swan/Dolphin pools in the summer? Are they blood warm like Stormalong Bay..cause I was almost Dobie soup trying to swim in that one!

I apologize if this is a dumb question, but how warm are the Swan/Dolphin pools in the summer? Are they blood warm like Stormalong Bay..cause I was almost Dobie soup trying to swim in that one!

I don't think it's a dumb question, and I'd be interested in the answer, but I don't think it belongs on the resort pictures board.

I can tell you that based on experience, the pools at the GF, CR and BLT have all been like bathwater in the summer. I don't know if there's much they can do about it, but it's certainly not terribly refreshing!

Well, I don't think it belongs on the resorts pictures board either, and I didn't realize I had posted it here.

I will repost on the proper board!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter