Swan/Dolphin discounts

RIPaula

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
We have a trip scheduled for Apr.17-23..the week after Easter. I would love to spend it at the Swan or Dolphin using a discount, but so far have been told none are available for that time. I could use the entertainment book, TEACH discount, AAA, AP. Should I keep trying? Does anyone know how easy or hard these discounts are to come by? The CM I spoke to last said they had discounted rooms available FOR the week before and including Easter weekend, but not for our dates. She said I could check back as they sometimes get cancellations. Asking y'all because you often know more than the WDW folks!

Hi! There is an FAQ on the resort board with lots of info on the Swan and Dolphin. There is also a list available with dates that are or were available. Look to see if your dates are listed.

On Fridays they update their systems, so that is a good time to call and ask for rate availibility!

Click Here to go to the FAQ!

Hope this helps! ;)

cheerldr.gif

<font size=2><font color=red>
Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</font>
Inauguaral Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders</font>
<font size=2><font color=green>HAPPY <font color=red>HOLIDAYS<font color=red>!
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on! Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

You might also try Priceline requesting hotel inside WDW. My sister got rooms at the Dolphin doing this for $101 per night. It's a bit risky, but it worked out for her!!

I got the Swan last Aug. for $68 per night, but I haven't heard of many people getting either of the two resorts lately! As a matter of fact, the resort most people are getting is the Marriot World Center and the Whyndam!

cheerldr.gif

<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on! Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

What kind of transportation to and from the parks do the Marriot and Wyndam offer?

the Whyndam is on Disney Property so you have Disney transportation. You also have e-ticket and early entry.

The Marriot has a shuttle, but I don't know if you have to pay for it. They have a steep resort fee, but the shuttle might be included in that.

cheerldr.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter