*~Swan and Dolphin Picture thread!~*

Nothing new, but some fresh pics from last week! And to denvergirl - all rooms have been updated at Swan & Dolphin in the last few years.

009.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

018.jpg

002.jpg

I know next to nothing about Swan and Dolphin. They're like these mysterious resorts on Disney property ;). So, it was really great to browse this thread and get more of an idea of what it's all about. :thumbsup2

Hoping to stay at the Swan or Dolphin with my 20 yr old DD this December, I have never stayed at either one, is there a difference between the two? :confused3

Hoping to stay at the Swan or Dolphin with my 20 yr old DD this December, I have never stayed at either one, is there a difference between the two? :confused3

Check out this thread:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=44720010#post44720010

It will give you great information on both the Swan and the Dolphin, with some of the differences listed. Most of it really is a matter of preference. We prefer the Dolphin because it is bigger, has a great "people watching" lobby with comfy couches (we like to have a nightcap after a long day at the parks) more food choices and the pool areas are larger. The Swan, however, is more cozy and quiet. Their beds are queens, where the Dolphin are "double+" (not quite a queen, but a little bigger than a regular double)

Read through the thread and see what you think! :hippie:

This is my 1st attempt at posting photos.

This is from our trip this past Thanksgiving. We stayed in the Swan but this tree is in the Dophin lobby.
IMG_2920.jpg

From our room in the Swan (872 I think.)
IMG_2918.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2916.jpg

Swan exterior.
IMG_2914.jpg

Hi Folks,
I'll be staying at the Swan for the first time in Sept. We have a Boardwalk view with a balcony. Does anyone have a photo of what this view will look like?
Thanks

So 2 friends and I will be at the Dolphin Friday night-Sunday. From looking at the pictures, the rooms look a little outdated and definitely not up to "Disney" standards. Has anyone stayed there recently???

We had dinner at the Garden Grove at the Swan on Sunday April 29th for our DS's birthday. It was very good! And we didn't even know there would be characters. Pluto & Goofy were there!

2318b0cc.jpg

ace5f538.jpg

3b917b98.jpg

4cbfac41.jpg

4f8fa4e8.jpg

4f18cf41.jpg

f8cee17a.jpg

3a38e00d.jpg

492e6cb7.jpg

037098cc.jpg

a73f699d.jpg

7c3e0bd3.jpg

b6cc5f1a.jpg

bc21837c.jpg

d77cdbdd.jpg

ad82d79c.jpg

2b04062f.jpg

f7c9c3c0.jpg

My husband gets back from Korea in August...thinking of planning a trip and staying at either the Swan or Dolphin in March 2013 during my spring break...this pics are making it basically a done deal!

We have reserved a One Bedroom Suite, told it will be a room w/king bed & sitting area with pull out sofa, 2 baths....would anyone have photos of the one bedroom suites? :)
First time going & extremely excited to be booked at the Dolphin!!

We have reserved a One Bedroom Suite, told it will be a room w/king bed & sitting area with pull out sofa, 2 baths....would anyone have photos of the one bedroom suites? :)

I need this as well! We booked a one bedroom w/2 fulls & pull out sofa & murphy bed in the sitting area. Would love to see the pictures.

We've stayed at the Dolphin many times and it is wonderful. You will love it!

I need this as well! We booked a one bedroom w/2 fulls & pull out sofa & murphy bed in the sitting area. Would love to see the pictures.

We've stayed at the Dolphin many times and it is wonderful. You will love it!

Here are pics of a 2BR Executive Suite, which is the same as a 1BR just minus the attached King room:

069.jpg

065.jpg

064.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

the 2 bathrooms were identical:

070.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter