Surprising grandson

yankebabie

DIS Veteran
Taking my grandson to Disney in June. Looking for ideas to surprise him with the news that we are going to Disney

I've seen a ton of good ideas on Pinterest but this year, I surprised my kids with a very large wrapped box. Inside the box, I had put the Magicbands and 3 helium filled balloons with the words "family trip", "sunshine" and "Florida" written on them. When they opened the box, the balloons floated up to the ceiling and they had to catch them and read what they said. It took them a few minutes but it was fun for all of us. Good luck! BTW, my youngest is 13. Depending on your grandsons age, might find another great way to surprise him. :yay:

Great! Thank you I will look on Pinterest. It is his first trip to Disney. He is 5 years old and I have been waiting to take him since he was born. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter