• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

surprises from our last trip

kathymc

<font color=indigo><font color=teal>Dances in the
Plaza restaurant at the MK. What a cute little place. We all had something different and all thought everything was good. Not fancy by all means but perfect start to the night.

ESPN club - we took the boat from MGM and just got appys and drinks but it was a great break from the parks (and we never like any counter service at MGM) we even walked back to the park!

Wolfgang puck express - wow - what a great meal for a great price!

Bad surprise - Narcoossees just didnt do it for us. Great seafood bisque and best pomegranite rita but everything else just didnt wow us, and for that kind of money, one should be wowed

I'll be doing reviews of everywhere else we went these were just the top surpises of the trip.

So glad to hear about the Plaza, we're trying that next month. ESPN is a fave of ours! Oh no, Narcoossee's is one I'm really looking forward to......:confused:

We too love The Plaza. We eat there almost every trip. Like you said, nothing fancy, but we find it very yummy. :goodvibes

so glad someone didnt like Narcooses, I couldnt fit it in, and felt guilty but glad to know someone didnt like it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter