Surprised the kids, wife, and my readers w/ a 2 week trip to AoA!(*NEW* 11-7)

We are going to need a link to the new TR and to the speedo pictures. :rotfl2:

Jill in CO
if this is still open ill post a link here, if it is closed down when i start it i will try and copy everyone who has posted on here a PM about it...prob wont start one till the summer, just dont have a ton of time right now to keep up with it, and it wouldnt have a ton of info cause there is still a decent amount of stuff up in the air.

ohh if there is a speedo pic it will be shared,:)
Looking forward to the next adventure!
us too, the kids are getting excited about the next trip
So what are the plans?? We need a pre trip report :thumbsup2

for the trip or dinning? trip plans are still up in the air, have the dates down. the 3-16 but the resort details are up in the air right now... have one reservation at AoA but that my change.

and dinning is all reserved but some might change...and i cant give those details away yet as i want to leave a little suprise for the trip report;)

I'm still here! The speedo thing did make me go hmmmmm for a second but then I thought each to his own. :rotfl: Can't wait to hear all about the next trip!
well one trip down summit plummit will make automatic speedo happen...just have to get the misses to take a picture when i stand up from the rear. :rotfl:
Definitely looking forward to the next adventure... I just booked our next one fir September. I think we're at around 225 days.
awesome news, september is a great time to go...unfortunately with school we have to go with the masses now.

your dinning days will be here before you know it.

[/COLOR]

Oh yea Rosie is reading:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
couldnt slip that one past you huh? :)
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. ;)
and for you glenn ill have a bud light lime in my hand when i take the pic:idea:

A speedo? :eek: You're going to have to grow out your chest hair, learn to speak French and stop showering! :lmao:

Yay for ADRs! :yay: Your trip will be here in no time!
ill work on the requirments.:thumbsup2

we are really looking forward to it...alot of excitment around the house.

Did I miss you saying when you are going? :confused3

And I think the speedo might be a bit much, even for in-shape Dan. :blush:
Just sayin. :rotfl:

we are going in august of this year.

i wore a speedo in highschool for swimming my senior year.:thumbsup2 i even still have it at home. :upsidedow

did it just to stay in shape for track and actually ended up being really good. was on our state relay team.

dont encourage him.:rolleyes:

i also got a new speedo for the trip, so i recently joined a gym so i look better in my water park pics...

that one was to see if anyone was really reading the post.:lmao:

:scared1: :rotfl2:

i wore a speedo in highschool for swimming my senior year.:thumbsup2 i even still have it at home. :upsidedow

did it just to stay in shape for track and actually ended up being really good. was on our state relay team.

I learned something new about Dan today. :scratchin Very Good considering you were normally doing a "vertical" sport. Most times it does not work that way. I have seen many a football and soccer player hit the pool for LG class thinking they could do it and well..... NOT. :lmao:

:scared1: :rotfl2:

I learned something new about Dan today. :scratchin Very Good considering you were normally doing a "vertical" sport. Most times it does not work that way. I have seen many a football and soccer player hit the pool for LG class thinking they could do it and well..... NOT. :lmao:

i always knew i was somewhat fast on my own swimming but with the right teaching i improved alot...was 2 spots away from going to state in the individual sprints...that is why he told me if i swam all 4 years, who knows what i would have done.

im full of surprises...maybe some time our trips will overlap and you can learn more about me and the family.:)

We're going in September too. My kids are in school, but both are pretty advanced and I don't feel bad for letting them out of school for a week when they work so hard the rest of the year.

Our dates are Sept. 21 through Sept. 27. My parents have a time share and we are staying off property. Not my favorite thing, but it does mean that my parents, my sister and bil, and friend Christie can all come with. It's going to be a madhouse, I'm sure.

No speedos allowed here. LOL.

glad to hear the plans for the next trip are going well and you are getting the dining options you wanted

and bravo for not going for the Borat suit ;)

We're going in September too. My kids are in school, but both are pretty advanced and I don't feel bad for letting them out of school for a week when they work so hard the rest of the year.

Our dates are Sept. 21 through Sept. 27. My parents have a time share and we are staying off property. Not my favorite thing, but it does mean that my parents, my sister and bil, and friend Christie can all come with. It's going to be a madhouse, I'm sure.

We're the same way. We take Em out of school to go to Disney, but only if she's doing well. She knows that if she isn't, she stays home with Grandma while Mommy and Daddy go to Disney. :duck: So far, it's been a great incentive.

Our dates are the 19th through the 28th. We'll be at Port Orleans Riverside the 19th and 20th and at Kidani Village the rest of the trip.

Maybe we can meet up...

No Speedos here either. ;)

ill work on the requirments.:thumbsup2

we are really looking forward to it...alot of excitment around the house.

we are going in august of this year.

dont encourage him.:rolleyes:

So you're saying the Speedo helped you get to state in track? :thumbsup2

my parents always took me and my sister out of school to go. im not sure how the teachers now would react to it with parker, he does well in school but not sure how he would do if he missed stuff, maybe one year we will try it. i mean what a good reason to ruin perfect attendance.:cool1:
glad to hear the plans for the next trip are going well and you are getting the dining options you wanted

and bravo for not going for the Borat suit ;)
okay just cause you asked so nice, ill share the speedo borat suit. :)
oh wait you said no suit.

yep was really pleased we got everything so easily.

We're the same way. We take Em out of school to go to Disney, but only if she's doing well. She knows that if she isn't, she stays home with Grandma while Mommy and Daddy go to Disney. :duck: So far, it's been a great incentive.

Our dates are the 19th through the 28th. We'll be at Port Orleans Riverside the 19th and 20th and at Kidani Village the rest of the trip.

Maybe we can meet up...

No Speedos here either. ;)

sounds like a good motivation for her.

have a great trip hope you guys can meet up.

another vote for the speedos.:thumbsup2

Yahoo...a new PTR/TR soon!!

And speedo...well ok sounds like fun! ;)
prob wont have the new report up till the summer not enough info to keep the report going for 6 months before the trip....and have alot of things going on, only get on the DIS like 1 or 2 times aweek now.

yep for some reason everyone else left after i was ready to compete...wonder if they were intimidated by the speedo.:rotfl:

Can't wait for another TR from you!! :)

I understand how busy life gets..we haven't talked in so long! :sad2:

Can't wait for another TR from you!! :)

I understand how busy life gets..we haven't talked in so long! :sad2:

hey good to see you, i have been reading your report but not commenting...:duck:

but i did just comment today on it. :)

we are excited for another trip as well, and the Reports are fun they help spread the trip out for a little longer or a year or more for some. :rolleyes1

hope everything is going good for you guys and your new little one.
:)

hmmmm this thing isnt closed down to comments yet...that means i can post something.

and im curious to see if anyone has it still in there saved threads.

Still here..........thanks to a snow day! :rolleyes2

our next trip is coming along nicely.

have all of my dinning reservations made, well except for the last day as that one i cant make till tomorrow.

but have some fun places to eat, some regular ones that we always hit up and 4 new dinning places for us this trip.

Sounds like you are getting everything all planned out! Can't wait to check out everything! :thumbsup2

the kids are already getting excited and agreed to all of the plans i told them about so far.

but we are officially under the 6 month mark.
:banana:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i also got a new speedo for the trip, so i recently joined a gym so i look better in my water park pics...

that one was to see if anyone was really reading the post.:lmao:

:scared1: Okay, some things you can feel free not to share when you do the TR! :rolleyes1

[/COLOR]

Oh yea Rosie is reading:rotfl2:

Visions of a speedo and pole dancing Rosie??? :confused3

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. ;)

Got you beat...........I threw up all over myself! :eek:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

yep for some reason everyone else left after i was ready to compete...wonder if they were intimidated by the speedo.:rotfl:

Or maybe they were like Glenn......they threw up a little in their mouth and had to make a run for the locker room??? :sick: :crazy2: :rotfl:

:scared1: Okay, some things you can feel free not to share when you do the TR! :rolleyes1

well if you accept my offer of working for pins, you will have to be the one photographing my escapades.:rotfl2:

so really it is up to you wither i get those shots in the report or not.

How long do we have to wait again for another Fauntleroy TR? :sad2:

I'm going to try to get a Dismeet set up. I've always wanted to do one and my husband and I had already agreed to head over to Port Orleans one night to catch the Yeehaw Bob show. It's worth a try in any case!

In the mean time, I'm going to be haunting the Dis for new and exciting trip reports! It makes me feel like such a stalker though!

How long do we have to wait again for another Fauntleroy TR? :sad2:

I'm going to try to get a Dismeet set up. I've always wanted to do one and my husband and I had already agreed to head over to Port Orleans one night to catch the Yeehaw Bob show. It's worth a try in any case!

In the mean time, I'm going to be haunting the Dis for new and exciting trip reports! It makes me feel like such a stalker though!

wont start the pre report till the summer...just have to much going on to keep one up and not that many updates for the report this early.

yeehaw bob is a great show we always enjoy that one.

when is your next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter