Sunterra Polynesian Isle Resort review.

BillSears

DIS Veteran
https://www.diamondresorts.com/resorts.aspx

I just back from staying a week here and I had a great trip. The people were pleasant and the room was very satisfactory for me. There was a slight mix up with the wheelchair accessible room requirements but the front desk fixed it quickly and the room they gave me met my needs perfectly.

I drove to Universal, SeaWorld, and WDW from here and non of them were terribly far away. WDW was the closest and Universal the furthest. But I think it was about 15 minutes to Universal using I-4.

I never had a problem with it but some people might worry about the front desk not being open 24 hours a day. I never needed to visit the front desk during my stay and the guard shack was manned 24 hours a day.

I didn't swim at all but the pools looked nice enough. Nothing special but not bad either.

Overall I had a very nice stay. The only problem I had was the combination front loader washer/dryer. It's all one unit and it took forever to wash clothes. A typical cycle would run for over 3 hours and I couldn't find anyway to dry something without washing it first.

Here are some pictures from the resort.

I was in building 13 in room 1302.

Room1.jpg

Here are some shots of the grounds and other buildings.
Room2.jpg

Room3.jpg

Here are shots of the inside of the condo.
Room6.jpg

Room5.jpg

Room4.jpg

Room7.jpg

Room8.jpg

Room9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter