Sunset Lakes a great area to stay!!

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
We just got back and we rented a house at Sunset Lakes and it was great. It is a nice gated community and very quiet. You had to have a pass code to get into the community. They also had quiet time in the community from 10pm-8am. It was very close to the parks. We used the shortcuts that I read about on these boards. We were in and out of the parks within 15 min. MK is the farthest away and took less than 15 min. Also coming out of the parks and getting back was very easy and quick.

I will look to rent there again on our next trip. I did not miss being on property at all.

We just got back and we rented a house at Sunset Lakes and it was great. It is a nice gated community and very quiet. You had to have a pass code to get into the community. They also had quiet time in the community from 10pm-8am. It was very close to the parks. We used the shortcuts that I read about on these boards. We were in and out of the parks within 15 min. MK is the farthest away and took less than 15 min. Also coming out of the parks and getting back was very easy and quick.

I will look to rent there again on our next trip. I did not miss being on property at all.

I love that community! I was hoping to stay there for our Spring Break trip but the homes I want are already booked. :sad1:

Would you have a link to the house you stayed at?

I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful trip!

I found the house on VRBO.com. When you get to the website put in the number 256608. Her name is Kathy and she is great to work with. Very fast to get back to you. If you have any other questions you can PM me and I will be glad to answer them.

Have a great trip.

Every one of our offsite stays has been at the same house in Sunset Lakes. We love it there. Very quiet, and more residences than rentals so it's not a ton of vacationers who stay up late. We like that you have to have a code to get into the gate. Makes us feel a little more secure.

I found the house on VRBO.com. When you get to the website put in the number 256608. Her name is Kathy and she is great to work with. Very fast to get back to you. If you have any other questions you can PM me and I will be glad to answer them.

Have a great trip.

We have the same taste in homes! I contacted her a couple of days ago and she let me know the house was already booked for my dates. It looks like a wonderful place to stay.

That is too bad. It was a great house. I hope you find one to stay in and have a great trip.

How many rooms were in the house? It sounds like a very good house. I'm looking to rent a house in August of 2012. There will be 7 of us. Is this house big enough?

How many rooms were in the house? It sounds like a very good house. I'm looking to rent a house in August of 2012. There will be 7 of us. Is this house big enough?

This house has the same floor plan as the one we stayed in a couple of weeks ago. It has 4 bedrooms ( 2 adult) (2 twin/bunk) There's 3 bathrooms and a kitchen which has a breakfast bar overlooking the dining area and living room. Also a garage converted to a games room. It's big enough for 7 for sure. This is the one we stayed in: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p145450

Does anyone have any pictures of the community pool and fishing pier? (Ds went crazy he heard there may be a chance of fishing this trip!:lmao:)

Thanks!:goodvibes

Oh this one sounds absolutely beautiful. I'm gonna check this one out too. I remember looking on the internet for houses and it was so massive with the amount of houses to choose from, so when you can get specific houses that are recommended that is great. Thanks Wanda

After spending way too long looking through listings and info about the neighbourhoods it sure does get overwhelming! Some of my favourite vacation home listings have been in Sunset Lakes, so it's great to read personal recommendations confirming that it's a great place to stay. I'm keeping Sunset Lakes at the top of my list! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter