*Sunday Sales--Target and Kmart!

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
Target:: Has Swim Suits, beach towels, Hats, Luggage ON Sale!Also Harry Potter DVD for 15.99. They also have that Thermo-electric Travel Cooler and Warmer on sale for 65.00. You can bring this in your car, it has a 12V power supply. Cools to 40 degrees and heats to 120. Fuji Film 4 pack for 7.89. NEAT SHEET for 6.99! Kmart:: Film Kodak-6.99 to 8.49. Luggage, Harry Potter for 16.99 Beach Towels-3.99 Ladies Halter tops with Shelf Bra-5.99 also 25% off Beach bags, Gatorade 3/5.00 64 fl. oz. 12 pack of Snapple for 6.99. Happy Shopping!;)

Disney Store put the kids rolling luggage on sale 35% off on Friday. I got my boys the Buzz lightyear ones...unfortunately, they think they're toys!

convinced my 6you that luggage gets stored under your bed until you go on a trip!!!

Thanks for the info on the cooler. I'd looked at them last week, looked at WalMart yesterday, and now its on sale!! Thanks. My husband doesn't see why I want it, but I said we'd pay 70 for the week, we might as well pay 70 one time and we can use it in the car. Now if only I could find more room in the car for the trip home...

Suzanne

Originally posted by JRoglitz
I got a four pack of Advantix film for $6.80 today.

Where, and what speed. This is the film I use and I keep my eyes open but mostly the regular 35mm is all that is ever on sell. I have to stock up before July.

It was at the Salisbury, Maryland store in the camera section. 200 speed, 4 pack. I wish I had bought more now.

HI THE DISNEY STORE HAS A NICE SALE GOING ON:bounce: I JUST PURCHASED THE STITCH TOWEL FOR MY SON WHICH WAS AT REGULAR PRICE 20.00 BUT WITH THE DIS CLUC CARD ITS A COUPLE OF BUCKS CHEAPER:p ALSO I THE DISNEY BEACH TOWELS ARE ON SALE 2 FOR 19.99 I PURCHASED 4 WELL 5 INCLUDING STITCH:rolleyes: WINNIE THE POOH,TINKERBELL, THE LITTLE MERMAID AND BUZZ LIGHTYEAR:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: THEY ALSO HAVE NICE BEACH ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE :p I PICKED UP TWO NICE SIZE INFLATABLE BEACH BALLS FOR 2.50 A PIECE AND YOU CAN USE YOUR DIS CLUB CARD FOR THE 10PERCENT DISCOUNT. THE SALE IS REALLY REALLY NICE. THE NICE SALES LADY SAID THE SALE ENDS WEDNESDAY IF THATS TRUE THAN THE TOWELS WILL GO BACK TO 2 FOR 29.99:eek:

HI THE DISNEY STORE HAS A NICE SALE GOING ON:bounce: I JUST PURCHASED THE STITCH TOWEL FOR MY SON WHICH WAS AT REGULAR PRICE 20.00 BUT WITH THE DIS CLUC CARD ITS A COUPLE OF BUCKS CHEAPER:p ALSO I THE DISNEY BEACH TOWELS ARE ON SALE 2 FOR 19.99 I PURCHASED 4 WELL 5 INCLUDING STITCH:rolleyes: WINNIE THE POOH,TINKERBELL, THE LITTLE MERMAID AND BUZZ LIGHTYEAR:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: THEY ALSO HAVE NICE BEACH ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE :p I PICKED UP TWO NICE SIZE INFLATABLE BEACH BALLS FOR 2.50 A PIECE AND YOU CAN USE YOUR DIS CLUB CARD FOR THE 10PERCENT DISCOUNT. THE SALE IS REALLY REALLY NICE. THE NICE SALES LADY SAID THE SALE ENDS WEDNESDAY IF THATS TRUE THAN THE TOWELS WILL GO BACK TO 2 FOR 29.99:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter