Summer Disney Pin Exchange Time!!......CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:yay: Time for another pin exchange :woohoo:pixiedust:
The exchange will be for two Disney pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition. They must be tradable pins....if you have non tradable pins you want to use, they can be as "extras" only.
Sign-ups will go until July 9 ....evening time. Mail-by date will be July 17.
Mailing must be done via first class postage or better. Please use the bubble mailers.

If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
pinpics name, if you have one:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
Will you ship internationally: Canada or overseas (must be by air mail)...
*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age.
:flower1:

Do you have any plans for today, Bobbi?
We are going to watch Aria ride her bike in a neighborhood parade and then everyone will be here for a cookout and pool time.
No fireworks here.....this is the time of year I miss being in WA

I love to see neighborhood parades!

Tomorrow the Coast Guard station is having a Sunset Parade, and we will go to that. Cape May has fireworks tomorrow. Wildwood has fireworks tonight. We will most likely go to the ones in CM tomorrow. My sister is hosting a friend, and we'll have a cookout picnic today.

It's cool here, and we have some gardening to do...it's a fine day for that.

Not cool here ;)
Enjoy......this is the smallest gathering we have ever had.
The church down the road has a big fireworks show. Dave and I watch from our bedroom.....too hot to go out and watch any.
We have some pop its for Aria and that is it.....big change from WA when we usually had 75-100 people and a couple of hours of fireworks.

So, yours was the coveted invitation!

Enjoy the peek from your bedroom. I smile because last year we were in Ohio, my walking was deteriorating, so we watched the fireworks from the high school from an upstairs window. Well, I watched it, Tom slept!

LOL......I can see Dave doing that.
It was a bit hot.....and humid for the parade so the kids were red and sweaty.
One nice neighbor had snow cones set up for them

I am new here and would love to sign up!! Sounds exciting and I love to get "happies"! How do I message you? I'm still learning lol

I have been out of commission, but keep thinking of these fun exchanges... I'll send my info in and ask my kiddos! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!