Stupid Tipping Question

poohs_hunny

DIS Veteran
I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I was wondering if you can pay for the tip at a TS meal with a credit card. I don't like to take much cash with me since just about every place takes credit cards now. How would this work? Ususally I add my tip onto the bottom of the bill and charge it all, but since technically since my bill will be $0, will I still be able to charge the tip? Thanks for any help/experiences!

I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I was wondering if you can pay for the tip at a TS meal with a credit card. I don't like to take much cash with me since just about every place takes credit cards now. How would this work? Ususally I add my tip onto the bottom of the bill and charge it all, but since technically since my bill will be $0, will I still be able to charge the tip? Thanks for any help/experiences!

You can use your CC to charge your tip to or you can charge it to you room and use your CC to secure it with by adding money to your KTTW. The first way you will sign for your meal then they will charge your CC for your tip and you will need to sign for it. The second way you just charge the tip to your room using the KTTW. Just make sure you keep a running balance of what you have on your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter