stupid question about hoop-dee-doo. . .

HannahG

Earning My Ears
do you have to buy park admission to see this dinner show. . .

we are considering doing this the first night we arrive but don't want to have to buy an extra ticket to get into the park just for the show. . .

The show is at Pioneer Hall at Fort Wilderness and no you don't need park admission to see it.

No, the show is not at one of the parks.

My family went a couple of years back and the big problem (other than not liking the show) was getting there. We were staying on-site and had to take 3 or 4 busses to get there. The trouble that we had getting there really spoiled the whole thing for us.

Your best bet is a cab. Failing that, take a bus to MK and take the boat over to FW.

When it comes to transportation to Pioneer Hall, the home of the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, ask a CM at your resort's guest relations counter.

I have been to the HDDR a few times and loved it each time. My entire family enjoys this show each and every time. Give me a PM if you want more info.

we love the HDD!! taking the bus to MK and then the boat is an excellent way to get to fort wilderness. it is just a short walk from the marnia to pioneer hall.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter