Straprunners On Sale

cindala

<font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle
For those of you still looking for the Nike Straprunner's, they are on sale several places this week. Just for Feet has the men's Straprunner II's on sale for $14.97, and the Straprunner III's for $29.97. The women's aren't on sale.

Modell's has them for 25% off, or $29.99 for both the men's and women's styles. They had both the II's and the III's on the shelf when I was there. (Personally, I prefer the II's since the straps aren't as wide.) The women's were in the stone color, and the men's in light/dark grey for the II's and grey/black for the III's. The men's sizes start at a 6, which is about a 7 1/2 in a women's.

***Also, if you have an Entertainment book, there is a coupon in there for Modell's, $5 off a $50 purchase, or $10 off a $100 purchase. My DH and I had several things to buy, so I was able to use coupon and get the Straprunners on sale too! (I got the II's in the men's light/dark grey. :D)

And Kohl's, also has the men's III's on sale for $29.99. Happy hunting, and good luck!!!:):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I just received my Straprunner II by Fedex ground yesterday. I ordered them through the Just For Feet website at $14.97 + tax. This is a good bargain.

Bart

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter