Stowaways onboard the 2016 EBPC - TR update 11/4, p.24

Good luck with the house!! What a nightmare to have so many deals fall through! I hope all goes smoothly this time and that the house will be a wonderful home to you for many years!

Thank you so much :) It has been very stressful. The biggest thing is I must get out of this rental and have nowhere else to go. It's just been problem after problem.

Well, I guess it all couldn't be good news. Mom and I decided to cancel/postpone the Hawaii trip yet again. She would much rather go on the Alaska trip in September and that cruise is coming up to be paid in full in May. I'm disappointed but this is the smarter thing to do right now. We're still going to take the time off and will have a Florida vacation instead.

Well, I guess it all couldn't be good news. Mom and I decided to cancel/postpone the Hawaii trip yet again. She would much rather go on the Alaska trip in September and that cruise is coming up to be paid in full in May. I'm disappointed but this is the smarter thing to do right now. We're still going to take the time off and will have a Florida vacation instead.

Sorry to hear this my friend. but a nice cruise to look forward too.

Sorry you are missing out on Hawaii, but wonderful news about the house!! Hope it will be a comfy home for you!

Sorry you are missing out on Hawaii, but wonderful news about the house!! Hope it will be a comfy home for you!

Thank you so much. Already several neighbors have come over for a chat. Very kind people.

Hopefully Aulani will happen next year.

Oh what a shame. I still had not given up on the plan that we would get to go back.

Thank you :hug: and you know how much we adore cruises! I will make it there one day, mom is thinking 2018 we can fit it in. Now to figure out when.

Maybe our plans will align in 2018. This is when we are planning to return to Aulani for a proper visit.

Corinna

Oh what a shame. I still had not given up on the plan that we would get to go back.

It was so hard to cancel, but financially this is the good thing to do. This new job has been unpredictable in paychecks which has hurt me. It is not guaranteed work, which is what I was led to believe when I was hired. I will need to find a more secure job this year.

Maybe our plans will align in 2018. This is when we are planning to return to Aulani for a proper visit.

Corinna

As of now we're planning on March for our birthday celebrations, but of course nothing is booked yet.

It was so hard to cancel, but financially this is the good thing to do. This new job has been unpredictable in paychecks which has hurt me. It is not guaranteed work, which is what I was led to believe when I was hired. I will need to find a more secure job this year.

That is not good at all. I hope that you find something more secure soon.

As of now we're planning on March for our birthday celebrations, but of course nothing is booked yet.

March is probably a bit early for us. Having said that, there is a good chance that we are only getting one trip this year due to me changing jobs and be maybe ready for an early vacation in 2018.

Corinna

I am late celebrating, but from the bottom of my heart - YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!! and congratulations!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!! :hug: I still can't quite believe it. Friday the 13th is when I signed papers so that added a fun twist. Mom has felt that is a lucky day and now I agree :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter