Stormalong Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your response mab2012. I have been a member of Disboards for a VERY long time, and had forgotten why I don't post very often. People can be so judgmental. I have never understood why some individuals need to insert themselves beyond just answering the question posed. I was not looking for others opinions on the ethics of the situation. I am quite comfortable that we would be doing nothing "wrong" by 4 members of our travel party utilizing SAB facilities while we are paying out of pocket for a villa there.

Thankful that someone else in my situation chimed in.
I certainly empathize with what you are saying. But, I believe people "insert themselves" because they are tired of seeing others push the limits on Disney policies, when they follow those policies themselves.

As a pragmatic matter, what you are asking not only makes sense, I don't think it's an unreasonable request. However, Disney's policy is clear. Moreover, you were made aware of the policy by previous posters and pushed back because you didn't like the answer to your question. With all due respect, whether you like it or not, is not up for debate. You got the answer and should follow the policy, just like everyone else. Instead, you are trying to find a loophole to get what you want.

I apologize to all for preaching a little with this post. I hope everyone has a marvelous evening.

Agree Marthasor - we have had many issues with MB's over the years, and I am fearful of messing tickets and keys up. The reason I am trying to make it possible for the girls to utilize SAB is because my daughter has some health issues that make going one of the waterparks off the table. SAB would be fine for her though, and would give the girls who are interested in a waterpark something similar. Honestly, the biggest draw I have heard from all of them is a lazy river - which SAB has.

FWIW, it's not really a lazy river...Not like the girls are probably imagining.

You can always rent them a BC room for a night so they can use SAB. Otherwise if they aren't registered guests, the answer to your question is no.

Honestly, SAB is nice, but it isn't that great. It's definitely not a mini-water park as people often describe it. I rather like the looks of the pool at Wilderness Lodge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter