Stores/restaurants that offer bonus with gift card purchase

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but Friendly's is buy $25 get a $5 gc free. I am taking 20 people to Friendly's for ice cream as part of a birthday party and I bought $100 worth to use on Saturday and got $20 to use later for my family!

Got this is an e-mail from Culver's yesterday--Buy a $20 gift card, get a FREE double ButterBurger Cheese value basket.

Make a $50 purchase at PacSun between now and 12/12 and recieve $25 reward card to for purchases over $50 between 12/12-1/6. When I bought a $50 gift card the person working gave me the $25 rewards card, but when my mom tried a few days later they told her it wasnt offered for gift card purchases. If you have a PacSun fan in your house it may be worth it to pop in and check.

* I did the livechat at pacsun.com and they did confirm that you WOULD get $25 reward for gift certificate purchase of $50. The reward can be redeemed for a purchase of $50 or more from 12/12-1/6

Daphne's Greek Cafe

Buy $25 GC by 12-31-09 and get $5 voucher to use in Jan. 2010.

On coupons dot com As I went to select my coupons to print on the last few pages they had links for the following offers...

Maggianos Little Italy get $20 GC when you buy a $100 GC

CVS spend 25 get 5

99 Restaurants spend 25 get 5

Steak and Shake spend 20 get 5

O'Charleys spend 20 get 5.

Coupons dot com links you to the establishments webpage, the offers seem to mostly be for "printable gift certificates" they are e-mailed to you!:confused3

FYI--I got the Barnes & Noble gift card (bought $100 worth, got $10) and the free card is only good after Dec. 25th. And if you buy online, they charge you 95 cents to ship the gift cards, so since I had a store nearby I got them in the store.

Not Your Average Joe's - Buy $50 in gift cards and get a $10 appreciation card
LL Bean - Free $10 Gift Card with $25 or more purchase
Ruth's Chris - Buy $250 ore more in gift cards and get 10% on a gift card
McCormick & Schmicks - Buy a $50 Gift Card and get a $10 dining certificate Buy a $100 Gift Card and get a $25 dining certificate
Chevy's - Buy $25 get $5 bonus card
Applebee's - Buy $50 Gift Card get $10

Got my $5 coupon with $25 GC purchase at Rubios today.

Oggis (pizza) is also offering $5 free with $25 GC purchase.

P.F Changs Restaurant $10 GC with $50 GC purchase. $10 card good in 2010.

PLUS they sent my cards via UPS at NO CHARGE. No shipping charge at all. The bonus cards came same day by regular mail in an unmarked padded envelope.

I wonder if that's local then. I have not seen it out here.

We have it at our LC in Toledo. I purchased a set last night.

Don't know where you are, but it's worth asking about at your local store.

I would think it would be chain-wide, but maybe not.

It is while supplies last, so maybe your store is out already?

Houlihans is offering $10 card when $50 gc is purchased.

Anyone know if you can buy 2 $25 cards and still get $10 for any of the restaurants?

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter