Stop Making Me Laugh Or I'll Pee My Pants! Go Back! I Lost My Shoe! Trip Report!

Thank you for sharing! I love reading trip reports. It makes not being in my favorite place a little more bearable. Also, it's fun reading about experiences I've had, through someone else's eyes.

I appreciate you reading all about our adventures! I often say that trip reports are what keep me sane until our next Disney vacation.

Great pictures, great report

Thanks for posting

Thank you so much for reading!

For those of you who haven't already joined me, please read my newest trip report. It's the "Who Knew Choking....." report. The link is in my signature below.

Hi Lisa!

I just stumbled upon this TR a week ago, and have already read the whole thing! I am starting the newest one now. I just wanted to say that I loved this TR. I am leaving for WDW in just over 2 weeks for my fourth visit, but my first solo trip! I have been inspired to write my own TR for this upcoming trip by your wonderful writing :goodvibes

Stephanie

Hi Lisa!

I just stumbled upon this TR a week ago, and have already read the whole thing! I am starting the newest one now. I just wanted to say that I loved this TR. I am leaving for WDW in just over 2 weeks for my fourth visit, but my first solo trip! I have been inspired to write my own TR for this upcoming trip by your wonderful writing :goodvibes

Stephanie

Hello Stephanie! I'm glad that you enjoyed reading about our adventures. We are one silly family who loves being together. I hope that you'll post over on my other report as well.

I would love to go to Disney solo! You can do whatever you want whenever you want.

Be sure to let me know when you start your trip report. I want to read along.

I may have commented on this TR years ago---because I recognized your family, but oh my goodness, that drive from Monroe to Vicksburg! We lived in West Monroe and Monroe for ten years and I played the viola in the Monroe Symphony for ten seasons. Our drives to Disney from Monroe were stab-me-in-the-eye boring! (We had three trips while we lived there.) East of Mobile it gets more interesting.

We went back this summer for a visit. It had been four years since I had been to Monroe, and we drove from---guess where? Disney! We drove to Disney from Raleigh, where we live now, and then over to Monroe for my daughter's sixteenth birthday. She wanted a crawfish boil with all her friends. We stopped in Crestview on the way to Monroe and stayed in the Holiday Inn Express.

I love reading stories about places I know, and it's not very many people who would write about West Monroe or fast food in Vicksburg (ugh!) . . . I know it's been years since you wrote this report, but I thought I'd say hi anyway!

Hello Stephanie! I'm glad that you enjoyed reading about our adventures. We are one silly family who loves being together. I hope that you'll post over on my other report as well.

I would love to go to Disney solo! You can do whatever you want whenever you want.

Be sure to let me know when you start your trip report. I want to read along.
True, but I personally enjoy sharing all the experiences with friends, family, or SO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter