Stop laughing at us! We are the losers still waiting for $1 hotels

No I didn't, thank you! That would be great if Jetblue went out of McArthur!!:banana:

I know! But it is a little confusing, make sure you click on the "speak to us" link on the top of the page. Then input Islip everywhere. LOL.

Patty, I am guessing that you are going in early tomorrow morning, so I wanted to wish you a quick recovery. Remember to let DH take care of you when you get home!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Hey everyone--
Glad to see this post back up on page one. I lost track of where it was for a while there.
Hope everyone had a good weekend. I spent the day cleaning out closets and purging all our old, outdated or no longer fitting clothes.
Glad that's over!
Back to the grind on Monday.
Hope all is well with my fellow loser friends.
;)

Hey, where'd everybody go??? Come out, come out, wherever you are.... hmmm, do I smell or somethin'? :rolleyes1

Seriously though, I take a week or two off to look busy around here for DH and nobody's posted in more than a week?

Patty - how're you feeling? Hope all went well, sending hugs, thoughts and prayers your way.:flower3:

Kat - is there no adventure left to share?

FLAngie - is the sun still shining in Flexico this week?

Mudman - miss U too!

Oh wait... I know, There were more $1 rooms and Joanne got Jet Blue to fly out of McArthur (cause we DISer's do have power, ya know) so you're all in Flexico without me. How did I miss that? Darn, save me a drink ladies. I'll be along as soon as I stop to pick up a few dozen donuts, a bag of cheetos, some GS cookies, and maybe even a tempting-looking cake that I can take out of the bakery box and say I made myself. After all, we've still gotta eat right? :lmao:

I have been crazy busy here. The new job is giving me twice the amount of hours that I had originally planned on. Both good and bad. The $ will be nice, but I am missing out on a lot of fun stuff with my girls. They are on spring break this week and I haven't been around a lot to play.

Yes, the sun is still shining here in Flexico for the most part. I did get poured on yesterday. Did I mention that my new job is mostly outside:rolleyes1 It is COLD here today however.

Patty, how is your recovery going? How did your daughter do at her equestrian event?

Dancemom03...I could really use some of those Girl Scout cookies right now. Want to bring me some?:thumbsup2

Kat & Kelli, staying warm? You would never know that we live in Flexico:rotfl:

How is everyone else doing. I know I can't be the only one that can't ever seem to find time to be on the computer:scared1: anymore.

Hey everyone!
Hope all is well with you all. I had to do a search for this thread.
Hope everyone has a happy Easter/Passover weekend.
We are looking forward to our trip to WDW next week. 8 days to go before we leave.
woohoo:cool1:

Hi, I'm a member of Slickdeals and found this site browsing through google. I won the "Disney Wilderness Lodge" in Orlando hotel through this promotion. I was wondering if anyone on here had stayed in the hotel through the promotion and if I am going to have to pay any resort fees of some sort. Thanks!

Hi, guys!! It's been crazy here too!! Hoping it will slow down a little bit soon though.

Ilovegames, not sure anyone on here can help answer your question since we are all LOSERS, but congratulations on your win!

Ok, now let's get back to posting on here so we can keep up with what's going on with everyone!!

Hey everyone! I am back!! Where did everyoe go? Well my surgery is over. Thanks for all the well wishes! First off...I do not have cancer. DD never made it to her equestrain event. The night before my surgery DD spilled hot soup on her lap and burned her thighs, private area and abdomin. She left in an ambulance with DH and I was stuck on the toilet doing a bowel prep. It was horrible!! I stayed up all night crying. I postponed surgery one day so I could go see DD. She was in pediatric ICU with second degree burns. I knew the Dr.s thought I had cancer and I wanted the mass out so off I went to a hospital across town for my surgery. I am 3 weeks out and had my share of comlications that ut me back in the hospital, but I am on the road to recovery and DD is doing awesome. DH was amazing taking such great care of DD and I. Poor guy had to learn how to clean and dress the burns in such a private area. I hope all is well with my fellow losers!

Hi Patty,

REALLY glad to hear that it wasn't cancer. :yay: So sorry to hear that you had complications after and about your daughter. Hopefully you are both doing really well now.

My job ended already. It was with the Census and was suppose to last 8 weeks but after 3 weeks they said that all the work was done. I suppose it is just as well though. I had a seizure in my sleep two weeks ago and can't drive now. Let alone all the meds they have put me on.:crazy2:

Muffycat, if you are around and have any advice, I would love to hear it. Or from anyone else for that matter.

Hope all my other fellow losers are doing well. We have become a quiet group.

:wave2:

Wow I thought this thread was dead! :goodvibes

Looking for losers! Where is everyone?????

So happy to hear that you don't have cancer. My SIL was just diagnosed.

Your poor DD. I hope she is feeling better.

Hi Patty,

REALLY glad to hear that it wasn't cancer. :yay: So sorry to hear that you had complications after and about your daughter. Hopefully you are both doing really well now.

My job ended already. It was with the Census and was suppose to last 8 weeks but after 3 weeks they said that all the work was done. I suppose it is just as well though. I had a seizure in my sleep two weeks ago and can't drive now. Let alone all the meds they have put me on.:crazy2:

Muffycat, if you are around and have any advice, I would love to hear it. Or from anyone else for that matter.

Hope all my other fellow losers are doing well. We have become a quiet group.

Angie, what type of seizure did you have? What a blessing that it happened while you were home and not driving. Good luck with the meds. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

I just took my DGD(5) for an EEG on Thursday. We have an appointment on Monday to get the results. She had seizures in the past (she would zone out then her body would jump) but after being on meds was seizure free. . 1/08 she had an EEG that didn't show any seizure activity so we weaned her off the meds. There is a possibility that she may be having them again. The last few months we have noticed her having "jumps' again.
:confused:

:wave2:

Angie, what type of seizure did you have? What a blessing that it happened while you were home and not driving. Good luck with the meds. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

I just took my DGD(5) for an EEG on Thursday. We have an appointment on Monday to get the results. She had seizures in the past (she would zone out then her body would jump) but after being on meds was seizure free. . 1/08 she had an EEG that didn't show any seizure activity so we weaned her off the meds. There is a possibility that she may be having them again. The last few months we have noticed her having "jumps' again.
:confused:

It was a grand mal about 4:30 am. I was sleeping, so I have no memory of it at all. Just DH waking me up and telling me we were going to the hospital because I just had a seizure. They are doing and EEG and MRI on friday, but they don't have any clues at this time.

I did have a seizure 7 years ago, again in my sleep, right after my dd was born. They ran their test and everything came back negative so they said that it was just the stress and exhaustion of birth/newborn (I had a problem pregnancy).

At the hospital this time, they started me on some meds. and then the neurologist I went to a few days later started me on some more. Right now this is all so overwhelming. Between being out of it from the meds and just not knowing what is happening it has been pretty scary for me. I hope your DGD has good news at her appointment. What meds was she taking before?

It was a grand mal about 4:30 am. I was sleeping, so I have no memory of it at all. Just DH waking me up and telling me we were going to the hospital because I just had a seizure. They are doing and EEG and MRI on friday, but they don't have any clues at this time.

I did have a seizure 7 years ago, again in my sleep, right after my dd was born. They ran their test and everything came back negative so they said that it was just the stress and exhaustion of birth/newborn (I had a problem pregnancy).

At the hospital this time, they started me on some meds. and then the neurologist I went to a few days later started me on some more. Right now this is all so overwhelming. Between being out of it from the meds and just not knowing what is happening it has been pretty scary for me. I hope your DGD has good news at her appointment. What meds was she taking before?

They started my DGD on Keppra but it did not work so they put her on Valproic Acid (Depakote). It took a while to work her up to the right amount but it worked.
I hope you get some answers from your tests. Your DH must have been sos cared. The unknown is so nerve racking. You willned to be monitored on a regular basis. Every few months I had to take my DGD in for a follow up with the neurologist and to the pediatrician for blood work. We dealt with it for a couple of years.

All my best. :hug: Please let me know how your tests go.

Well DGD is having seizures so she will be going back on her meds. Originally it was thought that she would outgrow them but today I was told this will be a lifelong thing. Thankfully the meds control the seizures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter