Stop laughing at us! We are the losers still waiting for $1 hotels

My DH was just at St. Augustine in January. He drove there from Jacksonville for dinner. They ended up at a fish place that had some pretty interesting items on the menu. He said I would love it there because of all the shops. Did you get yourself something nice?

I'll try the running around thing, wish me luck... I think I'll burn my clean cotton candle that will trick them all too. hehe

Your DH is totally right!! There is some great shopping in St. Augustine!! I did actually get myself some good Disney stuff at the Disney outlet there. Mostly we shopped for DD, but I had to squeeze in some Disney!!;)

How did the running around work? It works great for me every time!! They never know the difference!! (Don't tell them either!!):rolleyes1

Patty, I hope your surgery goes very well. Your DH will do a great job taking care of you. Just be sure you listen to that part about not doing anything at all for however many days. Most females think they are super heros and that part just doesn't apply to them... wrong!!! You are a super hero but it does apply to you this time! So lay up and enjoy!! Watch some Y & R for me. It's getting pretty good, or atleast part of it is. Keep us updated on your recovery!

Yes I have plenty fo people to help me. The day I get home from the hospital my DD11 will be leaving for an equestrian event with friends and I am glad! She will be gone for 4 days. I figure by the time she gets back I will be feeling so much better. I will be here alot more!

Where has everybody been? Things have been crazy here. I was sent to the oncologist and she has no idea what the mass in my cervix is. I am going in Monday for a hysterectomy.:scared1: I will be home from the hospital next Thursday so I will have nothing to do excet sit on my laptop. I am hoping LMT has another "contest". Maybe I would have a chance! I told DH I am going to spend my time planning a great vacation weather I can go on it or not.

:hug: I hope everything goes well with your surgery.

We got home from Disney and now I have a sick child. But we did have a good trip.

Where has everybody been? Things have been crazy here. I was sent to the oncologist and she has no idea what the mass in my cervix is. I am going in Monday for a hysterectomy.:scared1: I will be home from the hospital next Thursday so I will have nothing to do excet sit on my laptop. I am hoping LMT has another "contest". Maybe I would have a chance! I told DH I am going to spend my time planning a great vacation weather I can go on it or not.

I hope everything goes well for you :hug: I hope something comes up like LMT dollar rooms to help you get through the recovery

Your poor DS Kat, I hope he gets better soon

Mudman congrats on your Spring trip at AK !! when are you going and more importantly, what kind of dining plans do you have :rotfl:

Angie, how are you doing, aren't you having surgery this month sometime too ?

Yes I have plenty fo people to help me. The day I get home from the hospital my DD11 will be leaving for an equestrian event with friends and I am glad! She will be gone for 4 days. I figure by the time she gets back I will be feeling so much better. I will be here alot more!

Glad to here that you will have people to look out after you. That is perfect timing for your daughter to go to her equestrian event.

:hug: I hope everything goes well with your surgery.

We got home from Disney and now I have a sick child. But we did have a good trip.

So lets here about your trip, for those of us with no current plans to go back yet. Sorry to here your little guy isn't feeling well. Hopefully he doesn't have anything like DD had a few weeks ago.

I hope everything goes well for you :hug: I hope something comes up like LMT dollar rooms to help you get through the recovery

Your poor DS Kat, I hope he gets better soon

Mudman congrats on your Spring trip at AK !! when are you going and more importantly, what kind of dining plans do you have :rotfl:

Angie, how are you doing, aren't you having surgery this month sometime too ?

No, thank goodness that is not me. I start a new job on Friday. Everything is going well here...knock on wood! DD turns 6 on Thursday:scared1: Where did the time go?

I am soooooooo confused with this thread, can someone please explain to me what is going on with $1 hotel rooms?:confused3 SOrry to change the thread but couldnt go thru 200 plus pages of the thread.

Please and thank you.:flower3:

:hug: Everything will be fine, and at least you won't have to worry anymore. :hug:

Perfect timing for your DD to be out of town. You can focus on feeling better.

$1 hotel rooms was a promotion that was going on a few weeks ago. We are just the losers (and a few winners) that made friends and keep chatting and sharing bargains.

$1 hotel rooms was a promotion that was going on a few weeks ago. We are just the losers (and a few winners) that made friends and keep chatting and sharing bargains.

Although most of the winner moved to the Winner thread and left the losers behind. :lmao:

Except for Anita but she has other ties that hold her here with her fellow losers. :banana:

what promtion and who gave the promotion? thanks sorry for asking so many questions.

No, thank goodness that is not me. I start a new job on Friday. Everything is going well here...knock on wood! DD turns 6 on Thursday:scared1: Where did the time go?

Boy can I relate to this one!! DD turns 18 on Friday... double :scared1:!!!

Kat, do tell us all about your trip!! I haven't been since December and am missing it already!! I sure hope I get to go with the HS to Grad Nite.... I'm in DT's!!

GoofyTraci, the promotion was by Last Minute Travel. It has been over for a while now, but they say there's going to be another one so you may want to go to the website and sign up for email notification. I can't say they will send the emails cause they weren't good about it last time, but it may be worth a shot.:confused3

Boy can I relate to this one!! DD turns 18 on Friday... double :scared1:!!!

Kat, do tell us all about your trip!! I haven't been since December and am missing it already!! I sure hope I get to go with the HS to Grad Nite.... I'm in DT's!!

GoofyTraci, the promotion was by Last Minute Travel. It has been over for a while now, but they say there's going to be another one so you may want to go to the website and sign up for email notification. I can't say they will send the emails cause they weren't good about it last time, but it may be worth a shot.:confused3

thanks so much for the info. I will quit with the questions. Have a great night and thanks for being nice about it.:flower3:

Patty hope all goes well with your surgery. :hug:
I'm glad to hear you'll have help at home.
Good luck to your DD at the equestrian :flower3:

Sorry Angie ! I thought you were having GP surgery, maybe i'm thinking of someone else, good luck with the new job :wizard: and yeah time goes by way too fast, 6 is such a great age, Happy Birthday to your DD !! :dance3:

Although most of the winner moved to the Winner thread and left the losers behind. :lmao:

Except for Anita but she has other ties that hold her here with her fellow losers. :banana:

That's right, I love you guys :yay:

Good Morning !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter