STK restaurant

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
anyone know if this is 100% on the deluxe dining plan? A friend wasn't sure and said she thought some of the menu was but not all and I've never had experience with a Disney restaurant that had this setup before

anyone know if this is 100% on the deluxe dining plan? A friend wasn't sure and said she thought some of the menu was but not all and I've never had experience with a Disney restaurant that had this setup before

You would still be able to get an app, entree, and dessert. The part that would NOT be included is the list of sides. If you wanted one of those, it would be OOP.

You would still be able to get an app, entree, and dessert. The part that would NOT be included is the list of sides. If you wanted one of those, it would be OOP.

Thank you! Do know if there are certain main course items that are not on the plan as well, other than sides? We're really looking forward to eating here as well as the Boathouse (I think that's what its called)

Thank you! Do know if there are certain main course items that are not on the plan as well, other than sides? We're really looking forward to eating here as well as the Boathouse (I think that's what its called)

I don't know from experience, but haven't seen anyone reporting there are any exclusions. There was a rumor going around a few months ago that some places with higher priced items were charging an additional fee for some of those items. I think the price point was any individual entree over $75 might have an additional charge, but as far as I know, that isn't in writing anywhere. So if one of those 32 oz steaks is what you have your heart set on, just be prepared for a possible upcharge or have a second choice in mind.

I don't know from experience, but haven't seen anyone reporting there are any exclusions. There was a rumor going around a few months ago that some places with higher priced items were charging an additional fee for some of those items. I think the price point was any individual entree over $75 might have an additional charge, but as far as I know, that isn't in writing anywhere. So if one of those 32 oz steaks is what you have your heart set on, just be prepared for a possible upcharge or have a second choice in mind.

Oh god no I could barely eat a 9 oz steak. DH on the other hand can probably pound one away. :rotfl2:

In general, the "excluded" entrees would be items specifically listed as "for two" (but in many cases are available if two diners pool their entitlements) and those containing excessively expensive ingredients such as Wagyu beef, which cost more than $75 (which are typically available as a plan entitlement plus surcharge).

We were just there Jan 2-5 and had the DxDP. We were able to eat at STK for 2 TS credits per person. We paid extra for the raw bar, an extra sauce, steak toppings, and a side dish. My DH & DD(12) split the Porterhouse and that used up 2 entrees, I had the Delmonico. I don't think I paid extra, but if I did it was about $11/$12. We couldn't eat 3 desserts so we requested one to go and that wasn't a problem. We were stuffed! We sat outside and could see the drone show.

We were just there Jan 2-5 and had the DxDP. We were able to eat at STK for 2 TS credits per person. We paid extra for the raw bar, an extra sauce, steak toppings, and a side dish. My DH & DD(12) split the Porterhouse and that used up 2 entrees, I had the Delmonico. I don't think I paid extra, but if I did it was about $11/$12. We couldn't eat 3 desserts so we requested one to go and that wasn't a problem. We were stuffed! We sat outside and could see the drone show.

Were any appetizers included?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter