Packing for Pandora! Do the Contest! Win a Prize! (May 23-30th, 2017) 1 day left

TGM

Tour Guide
Hello everyone!

TGM here again, for another trip report. This year, we will be staying at the Swan, from May 23rd to the 30th.

We need some suggestions for where to eat, but this is our 9th trip, so we've been to all of the usual places. Is there a restaurant in Disney Springs or a resort that you love? Please let me know!

Hi, I'm following along, our trips overlap and we'll be across the pond from you at the Beach Club 5/25-5/31! I haven't tried any of the new/improved TS at DS so I'm no help there but I'm interested to see what others say we are wanting to try somewhere new there as well!

Update: We will be in Animal Kingdom for opening day of Avatar: World of Pandora (something like that)

Maybe I'll do a trivia contest, and whoever wins gets a (small) prize from Pandora...

Boma in Animal Kingdom and Garden Grove at the Swan are two of my absolute favorite resort dining places! I would recommend checking them out

Boma in Animal Kingdom and Garden Grove at the Swan are two of my absolute favorite resort dining places! I would recommend checking them out
We love Boma, but have never been to Garden Grove, might have to check it out this year.

Waiting for the trip Trivia #1*

Some of these are guesses, while others require Disney knowledge.

1. Do we get FastPasses for Pandora?
2. What is lumpia?
3. How many dining reservations do we have as of today? How many do we keep? (3/14/17)
4. How many times do we get the red tag in line? You know, this one:

2541163203_7da4d2b3c3.jpg

5. Explain the difference between Walt Disney World and Disney World.

Good luck!

*no prize unless enough** people participate

**enough- arbitrary number, to be decided by TGM at a later date

More later...

Last edited:

For those of you that have been following my previous trip reports, I have sad news.

The famous Satchel that Contains the Binder of All Things Disney has been replaced.

All of the Apple stickers and duct tape in the world can't make that thing last another WDW vacation.

You'll see a new one in the photos.:sad:

Last edited:
18 hours left! While we're waiting (I know, you've been waiting all year!), allow me to introduce our cast of characters.

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 6.39.12 PM.png

Dad: known as Druid, on the DIS

Loves Disney, but not obsessed. Favorite attraction: Haunted Mansion

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 6.58.04 PM.png

Me: Completely Disney obsessed. Favorite attraction: Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress (or the WEDway)

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 6.59.59 PM.png

Mom: Could care less about Disney, but likes walking slowly, and sitting in the sun. Favorite attraction: American Idol Experience (I don't think she knows it's closed)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter