Staying at PO in November !

Marilynlovesdisney

Earning My Ears
We will be getting a room at the lowest rate- so what should I request in terms of type of room? The most important thing is that we are close to the bus stop!

We will be getting a room at the lowest rate- so what should I request in terms of type of room? The most important thing is that we are close to the bus stop!

Are you staying at riverside or FQ?

For riverside, I know a lot of people fax in requests, but I had a lot of luck just calling the main number and telling them to put "closest to bus stop and main dining area" in our reservation. We were in the mansion section very close to a bridge. Good luck, PO was beautiful!

We will be at PO from 10-18-10/24/2014 and I too was wondering about asking to be near bus stop... I wasn't sure if that was possible?

Good to know some have good experiences with the FAXing in requests at POR.

We just got back from POR - the thing to remember is there are 4 bus stops at POR so even if you are far away from pool, you might be close to the bus stop. In our experience this week, MK buses typically started at the West depot. We got on first and got a seat; the south bus stop (main) was packed and the bus was full when we got to the front, so several people were standing in the mornings from the main stop.

You will love POR. We had a great stay. This is the first time we have been in Alligator Bayou and we found the room to be "more" fun than the mansions.

We haven't ever requested a room and have always been near the east or west bus stops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter