Staybridge Suites LBV-Just back

mnmomof2

Earning My Ears
Just back from 9 nights at this hotel. We had a 2 BR 2 BA and I loved the space. It was very nicely decorated and completely updated.
Pros: On site Breakfast
Close to DT Disney - walked one of the nights (less than 2 miles)
Nice to have a full size fridge and stove
Just across the parking lot to a Winn Dixie and Walgreens
A DVD player in the LR and BR - we rented movies from the Red Box at Winn Dixie (only $1.20 per movie per day)
Icemaker
Dishes, pans utensils are provded if you choose to stay in for a meal
I can't say enough about having 2 bathrooms - there were 6 of us in the the room so the extra space was great!!
Walked out of our door and the gate to the pool was right there.

Cons: We were on the ground floor and could definately hear the movements of the people above us - not a big issue for us but you may want a higher floor if you need it completely quiet.
The floor in the closet of the bedroom was soaking wet one day and we called the front desk and maint. came right away and removed the carpet, covered the floor with towels and plastic and said he would take care of it the next day. It was 2 days later that we returned and the carpet was back. Not sure why it was wet and we left the next day so I hope the problem was fixed.
Would have liked to have towels for use in the kitchen - they did provide a sponge and brush for washing but nothing to dry with.
Overall these were very minor issues for us and I would definately stay here again.

Thanks for the review! Thinking of staying there for our trip next January. Also looking into Blue Heron, but having that breakfast will be nice to get going in the AM without having to spend money.

Have been looking at this hotel so good to hear review.did you use shuttle to parks and if you did were they ok,also what time was the earliest time to get to parks please?:cool1::cool1::yay::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter