Staybridge BV - anyone have experience with their shuttle?

chisafam

Earning My Ears
We're staying there in September. Need to know if their shuttle to the parks is reliable, or if we should rent a cheap car. Help!

We are staying there for the 14th time in two weeks, we always drive...I see the shuttle schedule and it seems pretty good. The hotel is literally 5 minutes from DTD and when you hop on Route 4, the other parks are all less than 15 minutes away. I would rent a car if you can, there is so much to do that's close !! Have fun, it is a great place to stay!

We will have a car. Just thought if the shuttle schedule is good and frequent, then we may ditch the car to save the hassle/time with finding parking and tram ride.

We're staying onsite for the first part of this trip, and DH is already lamenting the loss of being "off site" for our last 4 nights. But the $$ savings for those dates leading up to NYE is HUGE; it was tough to justify remaining onsite. I initially considered the Wyndham Bonnet Creek but the recent and seemingly consistent tripadvisor complaints re bad security (with stolen stuff from room) and bad customer service -- and with no posted response from management -- has led us to avoid the place. And since I'm looking for 2BRs nearby, the offerings are limited. The Staybridge Suites give me the best deal -- space, location, price, no resort fee, free breakfast, free wifi, great consistent reviews, and, most importantly, no need for a nonrefundable advance payment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter