Stay, Play and Dine Plan - for Jan 1st through Mar 7, 2017

Wood Nymph

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so I created a new one. Please merge it if there already is a thread for this. Here are some details:

Make the holidays even happier by giving the gift of a magical vacation package! Play, stay, dine and save up to $500 on a 5-night/6-day room, ticket and dining plan package for a family of 4 at select Disney Resort hotels.
This special offer is valid for stays most nights from January 1 through March 7, 2017.

Book now through December 21, 2016.

Sample package savings based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child for a 5-night/6-day room, ticket and dining plan package. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on a non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. Length of stay requirements may apply. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.

To book by phone, call (407) 939-1896† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.

Important Details
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney's Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
  • Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
  • Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
A Dining Plan Is Included with Your Package
With a dining plan, every person in your party can enjoy 2 meals and 2 snacks per person, per night of your stay.

• Disney Dining Plan: If your package includes a Disney Dining Plan, you’ll enjoy one quick-service meal, one table-service meal and 2 snacks per person, per night of your stay. Plus, each person in your party gets a Resort-refillable mug. View 2017 Dining Plan Details >
  • Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan: If your package includes a Quick-Service Dining Plan, you’ll enjoy 2 quick-service meals and one 2 snacks per person, per night of your stay. Plus, each person in your party gets a Resort-refillable mug. View 2017 Quick-Service Dining Plan Details >
  • Or, upgrade to a Deluxe Dining Plan for even more satisfying options!
Offer Details
Book Through
December 21, 2016

Valid Travel Dates
Stays most nights January 1, 2017 through March 7, 2017

Package Includes

• Room
  • Theme park ticket(s)
  • Dining Plan (Disney Quick Service Dining Plan with Value Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
Important Details

• Sample package savings based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child for a 5-night/6-day room.
  • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Savings based on a non-discounted price for the same package.
  • Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
  • Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
  • Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
  • Advance reservations required.
Length of Stay Requirements

• Minimum – 3 nights
  • Maximum – 14 nights

This was announced months ago. Not to mention most of the rooms for this promo are no longer available.

I can't even get that offer to come up anymore!?!
If I put in dates for a trip then I see a list of available resorts for my dates. If I click on a resort, I used POR, then I see a picture of the room. Under the pictures it says that six offers match my selected travel dates and resort. Only four offers show up until I scroll using the arrows on the side. Then I can see all six offers, including Stay, Play and Dine.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter