Stars and Motorcars or Share a Dream?

I have two boys and They liked the Share a Dream Come True parade better. I think it has more Disney Magic, but the Stars and Motor Cars Parade is good too, just not as exciting. I would do both if you can.

My favorite parade at WDW is the one at the Animal Kingdom. You are very close to the parade and it reminds me of Tapestry of Dreams. It's a wonderful parade :)

Katholyn

I have a 4 year old daughter and 5 year old son and we were there in January and were able to see all of the parades. By far, our favorite was the one at AK because the character interaction in that one was just amazing. We were right up front and both kids got lots of pats on the head, handshakes, waves, etc. They had a great time with it. Our second favorite was the MGM parade because, like everyone else mentioned, there are lots of characters in that parade that you won't see anywhere else. We were right up front once again and got a fair amount of physical character interaction and lots of waves. They had a great time at both parades!

We also saw Share a Dream come true and Spectromagic. We enjoyed them both, but they tend to be more for visual display (in our perception) rather than character interaction. I could tell both kids had more fun at the MGM and AK parades.

I think a boy would like MGM's motorcar parade better. There is more character interaction, as mentioned by the previous poster, and more characters that appeal to boys.

I agree with most of the other posters. For a boy, the MGM parade would probably be best. I do have to say though, that I LOVE all of the parades, including Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at AK. I'm surprise there are so many saying they didn't like it.

It is a shorter parade, but I thought the character interaction and the floats were amazing!

I agree with the MGM Stars parade UNLESS your son is afraid of the villians. My DD (then 4) had an interaction with Darth Vader (I finally had to ask him to move along and stop scaring my daughter becuase he kept staring her down) and it ruined the entire experience for her. She basically screamed each time another character came within 10 feet of her from that point on.

While I'm not putting down the Share a Dream come True parade, we enjoyed the Stars and Motor cars parade at MGM better... it was December, and it was called something else (can't think of it right now), but we had a much better view of the parade for the MGM one. SADCT we had the sun glarring in our eyes the whole time.. made it difficult to see. SAMC, we sat right outside of Star Tours (the beginning of the parade route), and it was incredible. Lots of character interaction too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter