Starbucks You Are Here Mug Set

A State Of Autumn

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I really want to get the disney parks 'you are here mugs' on my next visit, but am I better to get one upon visiting each park or simply order the set from Amazon and have it delivered to my hotel room? How much are they in each park? Is the set of 4 available in the parks so I don't have to get one each day?

I haven't heard of these but I Googled it, they're super cute! When are you planning to visit WDW? Have these mugs been available for a long time? My concern waiting until your next visit would be if they ran out, been discontinued, or unable to get complete set....I'm all about completing a set. If you're willing to chance those things, then wait. But if you have your heart set on it and can afford those prices on Amazon then buy it now.
ss

i got the epcot one last time.. i got the mini "ornament" mug which was only a few dollars cheaper than the large one. im hoping to complete my collection next trip.

My friend got the whole set in June, bought one at each park. I think they were like $14.95/mug, or somewhere around that price. Looks like the prices on amazon are very inflated.

Do not buy these on Amazon. The prices on Amazon are ridiculously inflated. You have to visit the individual SB location to get the park specific ones. The ones on Amazon are all resell people trying to make double what the cups are worth.

Hi Everyone,

I really want to get the disney parks 'you are here mugs' on my next visit, but am I better to get one upon visiting each park or simply order the set from Amazon and have it delivered to my hotel room? How much are they in each park? Is the set of 4 available in the parks so I don't have to get one each day?

Yes you have to buy them at each park and you pay with Starbucks gift card they have some other Starbucks Disney designs too. Including to go cups.

I haven't heard of these but I Googled it, they're super cute! When are you planning to visit WDW? Have these mugs been available for a long time? My concern waiting until your next visit would be if they ran out, been discontinued, or unable to get complete set....I'm all about completing a set. If you're willing to chance those things, then wait. But if you have your heart set on it and can afford those prices on Amazon then buy it now.
ss

This have been available since Starbucks was introduced not le expect maybe the MK 45 anniversary mug but not the you are here collections there is no reason to pay ridiculous prices. I seen them available very visit.

If they're on the parks app (I'm not sure they are) you can order them and get it sent to your room or home.

We got the complete set in February on our last WDW trip. You have to buy them directly from the Starbucks location inside each of the parks. We went to Disney Springs hoping that they might carry them all, but they told us that they are not owned by Disney. The locations inside the parks are owned by Disney. We bought one of each of the large and mini mugs for ourselves and also got a set for my brother because he wanted them for his birthday gift. We used our Starbucks gift card and got Starbucks points on all of the purchases. They also applied our DVC discount too, so that was really nice.

Then in November we bought the Disneyland mugs from each of the parks. One large and one mini, plus a set of large mugs for my brother for his Hannukah gift.

I really love them and am considering buying a second set of large mugs for each park on our next trip, if they are still available in 2019. I wonder if they will change some of them given the changes that are being made to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

The wife bought a Starbucks Disneyland Diamond Celebration mug in the blue gift box at the Disney outlet store for half the price they were selling it at the stores in the park at New Years.

You can buy them at the individual locations at each park and they will deliver to your resort.

As everyone else said, you have to buy one at each of the 4 parks at the Starbucks location. It's a bit of a hassle but makes them extra special I guess! We would stop at Starbucks on our way out of each park so we didn't have to carry them around all day.

We use the mugs every day and they make us happy! We are not souvenir people at all but this was one souvenir (well, 4) that we planned to buy because we already had two Starbucks stackable mugs that we liked and these are the exact same. :) After using them daily for over a year and running them through the dishwasher each time they still look brand new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter