Starbucks on main street question

Will we be able to use Starbucks gift cards there?

At this point, no one really knows, but I'd assume that you would be able to use them because the one in DCA does accept Starbucks gift cards.

Hope this helps!

It was announced by Disney, when they announced about Starbucks in the Parks, that they would accept both Disney and Starbucks Gift Cards.

It was also reported in the Disney Parks blog that while you be able to pay with the Starbucks cards, you will not be able to pay using the Starbucks mobile apps.

nice to see a star bucks. but they have to use better water. the coffee all over Disney is terrible. how does anyone down in Orlando drink the water.

I also just recently heard that the bakery will keep its names. Which is good to know. It will have many of the same products but now it will have the additional Starbucks products.

nice to see a star bucks. but they have to use better water. the coffee all over Disney is terrible. how does anyone down in Orlando drink the water.

Your not a fan of the swamp water? lol I said the same thing when I moved here. Bottled water only.

Your not a fan of the swamp water? lol I said the same thing when I moved here. Bottled water only.

agree with you. the worst water possible. we always buy bottled water when staying in florida. bad enough you can't drink it but you have to pay for it. I hope the coffee is better with star bucks but if you use the same water ..I have to wonder if it can be any better.

nice to see a star bucks. but they have to use better water. the coffee all over Disney is terrible

That's because the coffee all over Disney is Nescafe' drink mix.
(Basically instant coffee in concentrated liquid form, mixed with hot water and served.)

It was just announced that Joffery's brewed Coffee was soon going to replace all of the Nescafe' at WDW.

I am in Miami - mostly drink bottled water - and litteraly drive up with my own bottled water. (I like to head straight into the World, no stopping for groceries, we take a cooler. ;)) I think water here in Florida gets nasty after Ft. Lauderdale. LOL!!

Jackie.

Will be thrilled if WDW makes the switch from Nescafé to brewed coffee. I'm a coffee lover and that stuff is just not good at all.

Not everyone minds the water.

And if you're drinking Dasani, that is municipal water local to the bottling area and run through filters. Which is the exactly the same as what Disney does with their water. Local water run through filters. (and I've read that it's the same sort of filters)

Not everyone minds the water.

And if you're drinking Dasani, that is municipal water local to the bottling area and run through filters. Which is the exactly the same as what Disney does with their water. Local water run through filters. (and I've read that it's the same sort of filters)

that stinks. is all the bottled water in Orlando like that? when we stay at Disney resorts the water is terrible from the tap and in the resorts the coffee is not even drinkable. maybe it's the brand of coffee. maybe were spoiled in the north east. our water is pretty good and you can drink it right from the tap.

I was told by a CM that the Starbuck's has an opening date of June 18 (tentative).....hope it is earlier than that since we leave on the 13th.....

That's because the coffee all over Disney is Nescafe' drink mix.
(Basically instant coffee in concentrated liquid form, mixed with hot water and served.)

It was just announced that Joffery's brewed Coffee was soon going to replace all of the Nescafe' at WDW.

I am in Miami - mostly drink bottled water - and litteraly drive up with my own bottled water. (I like to head straight into the World, no stopping for groceries, we take a cooler. ;)) I think water here in Florida gets nasty after Ft. Lauderdale. LOL!!

Jackie.

The water is bad, but coffee does make it taste better. :)

Will be thrilled if WDW makes the switch from Nescafé to brewed coffee. I'm a coffee lover and that stuff is just not good at all.

I have never had good luck with the water in florida. glad they are getting rid of nescafe . didn't know abt Dasani being from the municipal tap thou.

Pepsi's Aquafina is the same - just municipal water (run through filters).

DH was just in Orlando (not at Disney) and said the water was terrible. He said it was as bad as Edisto Island, SC where you can't drink the water and have to go to the fire department to get special water.

If Disney's is filtered hopefully we'll be able to drink that w/o carrying around bottles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter