Sprinkles Cupcake ATM...Yummy!

IrishTink

DIS Veteran
If you will be arriving @ WDW after Sprinkles opens their cupcake ATM at Disney Springs on May 15th, join their perks program for a free cupcake! Once enrolled, you will receive an email showing the free cupcake. It will expire in 30 days, so don't join unless you will be arriving within 30 days and can use the reward.
https://sprinkles.myguestaccount.com/guest/enroll?card-template=gz6U71JdL9Y=

Last edited:
Nice, thanks for sharing. I was supposed to be there today but have had to postpone to the 17th for illness. I guess there will be an upside to having to wait now!

Thanks for sharing. I just signed up and will be there in a week!

We have a Sprinkles cupcake ATM here in Atlanta and their cupcakes are delicious!! My favorite is the Cuban coffee!

I've seen these ATM's locally but have avoided. I want a freshly baked cupcake so we go into our local Sprinkles where they bake daily. Of course for a free one I could go for a day old!

The website says they stock the ATM's a few times a day since they are always near the actual bakery. Can you get your free cupcake at the ATM or do you have to go during bakery hours inside store?

We have a Sprinkles here in Atlanta, within 5 minutes of my office. Skip the ATM, go inside the bakery. The prices are higher at the ATM.

Just returned from WDW and was able to redeem my free cupcake with no problems. You cannot claim it from the ATM, but have to go inside. I didn't realize they have ice cream too and some of the flavors looked so good! They also have an app you can download that stores your Perks number so it's easier to use the next time you visit! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter