Springhill Suites Review

ldhr2005

Mouseketeer
Spent one night there before checking into condo for the week as to take advantage of the kids play free promo. Hotel was convenient & clean. The room it self had very comfortable beds and loved having the shower and toilet separate. Kids loved the kiddie area of the pool, but the water itself was a little chilly (and that it saying a lot as it was 90+ degrees our entire trip). The complimentary breakfast was just enough before spending a day in park. We would absolutely stay there again.

Thanks for the review ldhr. Did you stay at the Marriot Village or a different location?

I keep reading horror stories about the traffic around Marriot Village.

Thanks again

I stayed at SpringHill Suites on International Drive across from SeaWorld Jan. 2012 and loved it! We did SeaWorld/MK that trip. They have a zero entry pool for young kids with a dump bucket, canons, etc.. Room was large and clean. Had a separate toilet sink area with it's own door aside from main bath with shower. Separate living area with couches and ideal area to set the pack-n-play crib in. We had no problem with space in that room. It had a fridge and microwave. Free continental breakfast every morning, Starbucks located inside hotel, free shuttle to SeaWorld, local attractions ticket desk inside hotel, and it was a great value. CVS within in walking distance in parking lot as well as a TGI Fridays. It was about 15-20 min drive to MK, we used a taxi. I'd stay there again if staying off-site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter