Spring/Easter Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Hippty hop, Easter is on its way! It may not seem like it in many parts of the states with it snowing, and the cold weather that many have been getting these days. But, Spring is here, and Easter will soon be approaching! Come, and join us for this Spring and Easter Exchange. It is open to both adults, and kids, and you may sent your pal anything that is Spring, and Easter related. Please pack all items well so that nothing breaks during shipping. Also tape your boxes well so that it does not open up. All exchanges MUST have a tracking number, and that number will need to be sent to me once you have mailed out your exchange. Please ONLY sign up, if you are willing to do your share, and follow the rules, and mail by date.

Sign ups will be till Friday March 6th, and names will be given by Saturday March 7th. The mail by date is Tuesday March 17th. Once the exchange is closed, and the pal info. has been sent out, I will post a sent/received thread, so please post there to let me know of your mailing, and pm your tracking number. This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges.

To sign up, please pm the below info. with the title of your pm stating that it is for the Spring/Easter Exchange.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail-yes or no-
Are you willing to be an ELF if needed-yes or no-
What are your favorite Easter treats that you enjoy-
What are some Spring activities that you enjoy-
Do you like to decorate for Easter, and Spring-
Do you have any allergies/dislikes-

Attachments

• easter_bunny_room_thumb.jpg
    easter_bunny_room_thumb.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0

Anyone else? Sign ups are till Friday, so there is just a couple of days left to sign up!

Thank you Stacey for the Easter goodies! I love the "Happy Easter" wood decoration and the egg towel is too cute!! :flower:

I'm a little slow to get mine mailed out... it will go in the mail today!!

Stacey,
Your package has been mailed!! Expected delivery is Saturday.
Kelly
Great!!! Thank you!!!! I will be out of town Saturday to Tuesday but I'll let you know as soon as I pick it up!!!
Glad you liked your Easter goodies!!!! :-)

USPS shows it was delivered this morning! :flower:
9114 9999 4431 3571 4598 61
Not sure why it took almost 2 days to get out of Columbus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter