Spring break discounts are out!

happymommy

DIS Veteran
Just booked spring break (March 18-25) with the new "Gift of Magic" room offer. I'm saving a bit (roughly $40/night) staying at All Star Sports in a preferred room (had Pop booked but preferred handicapped rooms aren't available for the discount).

Hope this helps someone!

Booked our Spring Break trip this morning too. I was online right when the discounts came out and POFQ had no availability unless you had a Disney Visa, however about 3 hours later every room category at POFQ was available. Booked our room for March 25-29 (we are moving to Universal after that) and got the 10% discount on the room for a savings of $133. Not wonderful savings, but better than rack rate!

i found them rather uninspiring as well. i got a garden view upgrade and a $160 off my package but this trip is shaping up to be the most expensive one yet, and not by a little.

It keeps getting more and more expensive! That's one reason I'm done with the deluxe resorts (unless I rent DVC from an owner off redweek)! Now that it's usually just me and DD on our trips, value resort works fine for us (and we found customer service better there than anywhere).

I'll still take a little discount over none (but free dining was better).

You never know if something else better may come out? Lots of folks are cutting back on travel.

I'm hoping for better. We decided against doing our winter trip. Stay Play Dine was lackluster and not enough to push us to book. The Gift of Magic deal is even worse. I'm considering off site for the first time. Guess I'll have to wait and see what summer or fall is going to bring.

ETA: I was able to find an interesting deal that would save an additional 15% on top of the Gift of Magic Deal. Now I'm inclined to book.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter