Spring Advantage 2013?

Yea, I was thinking that as well. Also does anyone know when the application is coming out? How many of you are getting anxious? or is it just me?

HakunaMatata101 said:
Yea, I was thinking that as well. Also does anyone know when the application is coming out? How many of you are getting anxious? or is it just me?

I am super anxious, only because I have a fear of rejection, which I guess everyone does!!! :/

I'm going crazy waiting to apply. I've heard that apps will come out on the 6th but I have also heard many other dates so don't hold me to it. The top days I've heard are tomorrow or Thursday. So its getting close!

Me. I feel like I'm way more stressed this time than when I've applied in the past because this is my last chance to do the program again since I'm graduating in December. And I want to go back so bad. :(

Ok is anyone else here on the Spring 13 facebook group? if you are, can anyone relate with me that alot of the posts are making you nervous? like even more nervous than you already are? because i love the fact that everyone is really excited and we are all going through the same thing...but in real life, all these posts about dates and junk is making me so stressed out that i hardly want to go on the group's page. anyone in the same group :confused3??

im in the group and i feel the same way...im hoping it calms way down once they go up cause lets be honest its gonna go up when it goes up and theres nothing we can do it about it so why stress...i duno maybe its just my laidback personality

im in the group and i feel the same way...im hoping it calms way down once they go up cause lets be honest its gonna go up when it goes up and theres nothing we can do it about it so why stress...i duno maybe its just my laidback personality

RIGHT!! that's what i'm saying. their extra/over excited comments are a little overwhelming so i'm forced to make myself chill out...oh well. whenever they go up is when they go up..you are absolutely right.

BookLover23 said:
Nope. I was a little weirded out by that too.
So NERVOUS!!! But very happy I got through that! Can't wait to see what happens!

Did it tell you they will let give you further instructions within five business days? I thought the web based one would take place almost immediately?

Did it tell you they will let give you further instructions within five business days? I thought the web based one would take place almost immediately?

No, just that if they had any positions they wanted me in they would let me know in like 5 days. How about you?

BookLover23 said:
No, just that if they had any positions they wanted me in they would let me know in like 5 days. How about you?

Yea that was the exact wording, but does that mean that that's when they will let you know if you can take the web part? I just really want them to just tell me, so I don't have to wait considering after that it will be an even bigger waiting game

Yea that was the exact wording, but does that mean that that's when they will let you know if you can take the web part? I just really want them to just tell me, so I don't have to wait considering after that it will be an even bigger waiting game

You have a serious point! Now I'm stressing again.... ;)

EDIT: Just got an e-mail from them about doing the web based interview. So, they just sent it after the initial one I guess. :D Gonna take it now! Good luck to you guys!!

Yep, just got my email to take the web interview! (quick turn around)

Good luck everyone!:cheer2:

BookLover23 said:
You have a serious point! Now I'm stressing again.... ;)

EDIT: Just got an e-mail from them about doing the web based interview. So, they just sent it after the initial one I guess. :D Gonna take it now! Good luck to you guys!!

Me too!!! :)

Just finished the application and now I'm obsessively refreshing my email waiting for the email to take the web test. So much for being productive today!
:thumbsup2

Does it say thank you for applying on anyone elses dashboard? It did for me last year but it doesn't this year :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter