Splitting up for a day and FP+

anorman

Greetings from The Great White North
We are travelling with our two DDs 14 and 16. We plan on splitting up for some time on one day of our trip.....DH and I will be going to EP to enjoy the World Showcase and DDs are going to go to a different park but they are going to meet us later at EP (we will have hoppers). Is it possible to book FP+ selections on MDE in two different parks i.e. DH and I in EP and, for example, our DDs at HS?

Yes; it is possible because you pick and choose people and then the specific park for FPs.

So one grouping for one park and one group for the other.

Yes! Althought the 3 FP's you select must all be at the same park, they are ticket specific. So you can book 3 at Epcot, and they can book 3 at another park. The added bonus that Disney added last year is that once the original 3 FP selections have been used and/or expired, you can book a 4th FP at seperate park. So if you guys wanted to link up at either park once you were done, you could link up at a ride that you all have FP'ed.

Yes! Althought the 3 FP's you select must all be at the same park, they are ticket specific. So you can book 3 at Epcot, and they can book 3 at another park. The added bonus that Disney added last year is that once the original 3 FP selections have been used and/or expired, you can book a 4th FP at seperate park. So if you guys wanted to link up at either park once you were done, you could link up at a ride that you all have FP'ed.
Actually, you don't have to have 3 FPs. You can book 1 for Park #1 and after entering the FP line, you can book 2 for Park #2.

The FP FAQ Addendum addresses the booking of FPs when hopping.

Actually, you don't have to have 3 FPs. You can book 1 for Park #1 and after entering the FP line, you can book 2 for Park #2.

Same day FP or Advanced?

Yep, very true. Just not a method I ever use. Doesn't seem effective to go to a park just for one ride and then bounce to another, but I do realize there are folks that like to do that. To each their own...Lol! I usually will book my 3 at one park, and then anothe park in the evening if I perfer that parks fireworks or their is something I'd like to see or do in particular there (ie..shoppind, dining, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter