• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split stay Dinning plan

nickynick

Earning My Ears
Hello. If you do a split stay 4 nights st Beach Club then go over to Poly for another 7 nights and you do the Dinning Plan . Will the credits from the first 4 night stay, carryover if you don’t use them all?
Thank You

And you need to use all the credits from the first reservation before you use any from the second stay.

Last year during our split stay (3 at GF and 2 at BC), we only added the DxDP to the 1st stay. Which allowed us to use the credits for 4 calendar days (1st part of BC day. For the remaining dates 2 days, we just paid out of pocket.

It worked out well for us, we planned most of our TS dining during the 1st part of trip

They do not carry over. Interestingly though, we just did a split stay and the dining plan from the first stay was still active even though we had checked into our 2nd resort. Which is weird because if you were to check in outright from home let's say, your dining credits are all available the moment you check in. During a split stay, the 2nd portion of your stay's credits don't really kick in until midnight of the day you check into your 2nd resort. Confusing? Absolutely, and something that I was told Disney is working on rectifying. We had 1 QS credit remaining on our plan the day we checked into our 2nd resort. Went to dinner at EPCOT for 2 people - DECLINED!! Our dining credits for our 2nd resort were not active so we had to pay for our dinner. Castmember told me bring my receipt to our resort and explain what had happened. I did and they reimbursed my money. They made it right but it was annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter