Special Ticketed Event Animal Kingdom in April?

amycakes

DIS Veteran
I just noted a Special Event for Animal Kingdom from 7pm-11pm on April 29th. Does anyone know what this is and be able to give advice as to whether, whatever this is, typically impacts crowd levels during the day? 😔

These events don’t impact crowds during the day. The company or sports competitions or whoever is doing the party generally spends the day doing their corporate or sports thing.

Thank you! I immediately started stressing! The park day is so short there and it’s my favourite… and we have a first timer with us … and it’s our first park. Plan remains intact! 😂

Thank you! I immediately started stressing! The park day is so short there and it’s my favourite… and we have a first timer with us … and it’s our first park. Plan remains intact! 😂
If anything, the fact that park hours are shorter means some people will stay away on that day. But the crowd calendar for April 29th has it as a "6" out of 10, which is the same as most of the other parks that day. Nothing to worry about.

Enjoy the best park at WDW!

If anything, the fact that park hours are shorter means some people will stay away on that day. But the crowd calendar for April 29th has it as a "6" out of 10, which is the same as most of the other parks that day. Nothing to worry about.
Sadly, park hours for AK aren't any shorter than any other days around that time. It is listed as closing at 6 most of April, hopefully will get extended to 7, but it will be a typical AK day hours-wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter