Special Holiday Activities on Board

jeanigor

DIS Veteran
I've heard of things such as ginger bread house making and getting your photo taken in the Atrium near the tree (that can be used for holiday cards).

What other holiday activities are available on the ship?

I was on a pre-holiday (late November) sailing a few years back and I don't remember any holiday specific events other than the decorations.

I love making ginger bread houses...I'm not very good at it, but I love making them. :-)

Mike

If you were going to sign up for doing this on board, try to get in as early in the cruise as possible; as you can not take non prepackaged food off the ship.

If you were going to sign up for doing this on board, try to get in as early in the cruise as possible; as you can not take non prepackaged food off the ship.

mmm...guess I'll have to stuff it in while walking down the gangplank...to get the luggage.... before we get to customs. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter