Special 9/1/08 Cruise Continued - Part 3

Elaine....please come to facebook. I miss you & it's easier for me to keep up with everyone there. PLEASE!!!:worship:

Is anyone going to Disapaolza???? Anyone I know??? Looking for peeps to visit while I'm down there!

Elaine....please come to facebook. I miss you & it's easier for me to keep up with everyone there. PLEASE!!!:worship:

Is anyone going to Disapaolza???? Anyone I know??? Looking for peeps to visit while I'm down there!

We'll be there. 12/10-12/14

Celeste...I miss you too and think of you often....and I gave in to all the peer pressure I've been getting and joined Facebook.....

Not going to Disapaloza but will be at WDW Dec 8 - 14. Staying at POP Century.

Elaine - I will have to look for you on facebook - of course, you may have already found me, it has been over a week since I have been there - working 40 hours a week has severely cut into my computer time!

Elaine - I will have to look for you on facebook - of course, you may have already found me, it has been over a week since I have been there - working 40 hours a week has severely cut into my computer time!
Celeste we are going 12/ 10 - 13

Anyone going or want to go to the DATW that is being done by the Dis??? The only firm commitment I have to going to the Dis party 12/12 @ 9:30 pm. I'm staying somewhere....Tracy knows, but I don't. LOL I don't remember. One of the all stars, I think....:confused3

would love to see ya C, we have tickets to some event toy story thinge..

Peter

As I am NOT shy....can I see some of you fine folks???? :lmao:

Hi Celeste! I never heard of Disapaloza! We will be down at the world, with 10 other family members. It should be interesting with a group of 12 and 3 wheelchairs in the parks :goodvibes

We will be at the CP on the 10th for the late show, and then at Illuminations, if you'll be in EPCOT on that day. I know others will be going to the CP on the 12th... :wizard:

Hi Celeste! I never heard of Disapaloza! We will be down at the world, with 10 other family members. It should be interesting with a group of 12 and 3 wheelchairs in the parks :goodvibes

We will be at the CP on the 10th for the late show, and then at Illuminations, if you'll be in EPCOT on that day. I know others will be going to the CP on the 12th... :wizard:

When do you arrive?

Peter

Some of you may remember us and some of you may not but we've been on the 11 day cruise with you and I believe either a 5 or 7 day cruise last Sept. 2008.
We are going to WDW on Dec. 30 and will embark on the Wonder for a 4 day cruise on January 3. Our entire family is going - even Rob, Amber and their sweet new little girl who is now 9 months old. We are all really excited about this and it will be so nice to have everyone along with us except our son-in-law who could not leave work.

We wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Holiday, a Very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years.

Hopefully, we will meet again on one of the new ships. Barbara

Some of you may remember us and some of you may not but we've been on the 11 day cruise with you and I believe either a 5 or 7 day cruise last Sept. 2008.
We are going to WDW on Dec. 30 and will embark on the Wonder for a 4 day cruise on January 3. Our entire family is going - even Rob, Amber and their sweet new little girl who is now 9 months old. We are all really excited about this and it will be so nice to have everyone along with us except our son-in-law who could not leave work.

We wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Holiday, a Very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years.

Have a great cruise and amerry Christmas,.....

have a fabulous time on that cruise! Glad it all worked out so well ;) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Good Evening All!

Annrae - have a great trip!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter