Space or LeCellier?

dspads

Mouseketeer
We are going early June. Do I have a better chance on getting Space 220 or LeCellier? We are 8 people and it is the 3rd day of our trip. What is the best strategy to try and get one of them?

Other plans include:
1-Home Coming
2-Tonys
3-Space or LeCellier
4-yak & yeti

The two times I got Space 220 it was day of. I've also seen Le Cellier day of also. I once got Storybook Dining this way as well. Don't panic if you don't get this on your 60 days out. If there is a "must do" dinner for your upcoming trip - I highly recommend signing up for a dining reservation finder such as Touring Plans, Mouse Dining, or iPhone app called Stakeout there are free and paid options to all of these. I've had success with all of them. Good luck and happy travels! 🍀

Last edited:
I stayed offsite recently and on a whim tried to get space 220 at 60 days. No luck (no surprise) but I signed up for mouse dining alerts hoping to get lucky on a cancellation. I didn’t received a single alert.

In the days leading up to our trip I checked the Disney site often and occasionally saw le cellier available. I could have snagged it a week or two out if I’d wanted to.

So anecdotally I’d say space is much harder to get than le cellier.

Le Cellier will be easier. I would just add that 8 is a large party and if that is not available, try for two parties of 4 or some other split if you think that would work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter