Spa Treatment on the Wonder

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
I'm seriously considering booking a spa treatment for myself and daughter (surprise for her) and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this? I'm not sure to have the Swedish Massage, or the Seaweed wrap and 1/2 massage.....any thoughts?

My wife did the hot rock massage and she says it was wonderful. We also did the rainforest room, but I'm not thinking we took full advantage of that.

I've done the hot rock massage and Swedish massage I like the hot rock massage more. I have not done the seaweed wrap.

I've been to the Vista Spa twice.... the first time was a cabana massage on Castaway Cay during PCC 1.0 and it was great. The second time was on a 3 day cruise family vacation last summer. Each day in the Navagator, there's a spa special and I booked the special for the Castaway Cay day. It may be offered on a different day, but it included a full body sugar scrub and massage for about $100. The second experience was much more spa like than the first, because the first was on the island about 10 minutes after Mike asked me to marry him.:love: I don't know if they post the spa specials somewhere in the navagators online, but they are certainly worth keeping in mind. I have always found flexability in the Vista Spa schedule once on board. :cloud9:

I've been to the Vista Spa twice.... the first time was a cabana massage on Castaway Cay during PCC 1.0 and it was great. The second time was on a 3 day cruise family vacation last summer. Each day in the Navagator, there's a spa special and I booked the special for the Castaway Cay day. It may be offered on a different day, but it included a full body sugar scrub and massage for about $100. The second experience was much more spa like than the first, because the first was on the island about 10 minutes after Mike asked me to marry him.:love: I don't know if they post the spa specials somewhere in the navagators online, but they are certainly worth keeping in mind. I have always found flexability in the Vista Spa schedule once on board. :cloud9:

Great, thanks for the information....I was considering booking on line, maybe I'll wait until we get on board. I spoke with my DD BF last night, and he thinks it is a good idea and wants to help out with the cost....as an early Christmas present for her..she is going to be so surprised !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter