Rainforest room different on new ships?

GatorGal2001

Earning My Ears
Have been in the Rainforest Room on both the Magic and Wonder.... Is the one on the Dream larger or have more to offer? I read on another thread there are hot tubs?? Any pics or more details? We might do a day pass on the Nassau day since there aren't any excursions we are interested in this time around...

Check out YouTube as there are great videos of The Rainforest on the Dream and Fantasy. I believe the New Ships have 5 showers to Dip into and 2 Hot tubs and also the Hot tile chairs and a Dry sauna, steam room and a larger less hot Dry sauna also.

I'm not sure the qty of items in the smaller ships but I believe it is just as nice.
Maybe a vid is on YouTube also for the Classic ships. :)

I bought a Day Pass to Rainforest Room on the Fantasy by phone $16, which includes $1 fee.

I had heard rumors that they got rid of the day pass and you could only get one for the week....:crazy2:

BMICKEY said:
I had heard rumors that they got rid of the day pass and you could only get one for the week....:crazy2:

Day passes are still available for the Fantasy by ordering as a "gift" ahead of time and the passes will be waiting in the stateroom upon embarkation - $16 total because they add on a $1 fee to the $15 pass.

Yes, they have hot tubs (community, not private), but the biggest difference is that the various showers actually work. They were really pushing the multi day passes...and they have an "enhanced" rainforest where you get to pick some scented stuff to smear on your body.

Day passes are still available for the Fantasy by ordering as a "gift" ahead of time and the passes will be waiting in the stateroom upon embarkation - $16 total because they add on a $1 fee to the $15 pass.

Sweet! Thanks!:goodvibes

Thanks! I will call Castaway Club tomorrow! Would rather just do the one day pass :)

I just called yesterday and did it over the phone as well. Super easy and no fussing with faxing the paper in. Worth the call for one day in the rainforest room. :)

Hi, I have been out viewing our reservation for our up coming cruise on the Fantasy in November. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what you get if you book a day pass for the spa. It's listed as under $20, so I can't imagine you get much for that.

Rain Forest 1-Day Pass
Item SPA RAIN PKG, $15

Enjoy a one-day pass for the blissfully relaxing Rain Forest. Receive a gift message card in your stateroom to redeem at the Vista Spa & Salon. (A $1 service fee will be charged.)

Hi, I have been out viewing our reservation for our up coming cruise on the Fantasy in November. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what you get if you book a day pass for the spa. It's listed as under $20, so I can't imagine you get much for that.

Is this a pass for the Rainforest Room?

You are purchasing a 1 day pass for the Rain Forest room. The answers to your questions are above your post.

OK, this is not what you think of when you think Spa.

This is heated lounge chairs, scented showers and a private hot tub out on the verandah. People I know with passes go for a retreat in the morning and then go back after dinner or in the evening. They grab their books and just relax and unwind.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/fantasy/fitness-spa/senses-spa-salon/

In one of the pictures here, you can see the headed lounge chairs and the hot tubs. There is cold lemon or lime water, towels and I think robes. Most people wear their bathing suits - it is coed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter