Southwest vacations amazing Disney ticket deal

The goal wasn't to book/get the lowest rate so much as the goal was to find out what was included. OP got their answer because they called when it was otherwise, too hidden to find online
Huh?

I think the OP was interested in booking this if the 4dayMagic tickets were included in the price her was seeing.

For that matter, that's why I bothered to look it up.

If the tickets are included, then it is/would be a big discount worth booking.

I suspect there was a glitch. As I said above, the advertised Southwest WDW deal page is worded differently today.

In theory, but calling isn't always an option with SWA to get the lowest rates. Live agents cost money, so many companies prefer to have customers book electronically. Just as WDW is moving in this direction, SWA has long been there.

Now to be fair, I've never actually booked a vacation via SWA vacations.

Because the general caveat when it comes to packages like this is that they are non-refundable. Most often, you get the same prices but much better terms booking your air and hotel via each website. Actually, most companies tend to dislike third party websites altogether.

In general, companies make more money when you use their sites, so they reward loyalty with better customer service.

That's not to say one should never take a deal through a third party, it just pays to know all the terms.

I don't think Southwest Airlines is involved here. OP is talking about a deal with Southwest Vacations, which is a different company.

I don't think Southwest Airlines is involved here. OP is talking about a deal with Southwest Vacations, which is a different company.

That's why I spoke broadly. SWA isn't the only company that offers lower prices online.

Quite a few merchants offer different deals in their stores than online. Payless Shoes is one.

Many stores also do the opposite post-holiday. In-person customers get lower prices than online customers, in many cases they do it to offset the cost of (included) shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts