• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest opening flights on May 18th.......................

Done. Absolutely not happy about the lack of direct flights. They better be adding more soon.

We could only book our leg down for marathon weekend but pleasantly surprised it was 5900 points nonstop from Indy

Wow, the flights just went up over 200 dollars more since I booked 5 minutes ago. It's going to be a cat and mouse game. I was hoping less money. Oh well.

Got our flights down, but return flights the Sunday after Thanksgiving were unavailable for Wanna Get Away, and lowest other price was over $500 for one way...nope.

i booked flight down a day later than I wanted but nothing for the flight home. These prices are nuts. I'm done for now, just gonna have to keep looking.

I got $258 out of Phila. Not too bad but I remember the days of 59.00 one way>:(

PIT/MCO - December 2 to 8, on points. 8,023 + 5,947. Hope the flight down goes down. Times not great - morning choice of 5:50am or 10:55am. Was hoping for around 9:00, took 10:55 considering it's winter. Return 3:10 or 8:55, took 3:10.

Times suck, prices suck. Leaving at night on Saturday now instead of Sunday morning. It was $300 more pp to stay 12 hours longer, no thanks!

Had to shift our Thanksgiving trip, no way I'm paying $212 each way.

So now it's:

PVD >MCO 11/16 - 11/23 $132 down, $99 back.

Also there were NO direct flights mco>pvd after 1:55pm. That is CRAZY.

Flights are up.....

Booked 15 seats for 1/5/17. Got 12 of them at opening price.

Booked 3 seats for 11/27. Ouch!!!! $450 round trip. Flight down was a killer $300...

Anyway glad it is over.....

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

my prices down for Nov were better than expected but time is not great for when DD26 can actually go, but happy enough with pts used, equivalent to $92 from Chicago. Way home is definitely more expensive and took the latest flight home, which was the lowest, and hopefully prices will go down. Then maybe i'll switch to and hour or two earlier if the prices go down enough there. $123, but in equivalent pts. There might be one flight lower early in the day but we want the day in the parks. Hopefully the high prices drop down and quick!

Prices are insane. We could fly direct with other airlines (as opposed to a layover with SW) for $100+ less per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter