SOOZE I just can't wait! Anniversary Trip with DH only! Itinerary Posted p.2 #30

1 Day Til Disney!!!

I can't wait to see the Osborne Family Lights live and in person for the first time ever!!

IMG_3776.jpg

One last weather update:
Sun
Nov 29

Partly Cloudy
78°
55°
10%

Mon
Nov 30

Partly Cloudy
79°
58°
10%

Tue
Dec 1

Mostly Cloudy
78°
65°
20%

Wed
Dec 2

Scattered T-Storms
82°
61°
40%

The only day with serious chances of rain is the day we leave. We are hoping to be at AK that day watching Nemo and FotLK, so hopefully it won't impact us to much!

I'll be chatting with y'all from the airport tomorrow morning! Good night!!:yay:

Hi Sooze!!! I'm so sorry I'm so late to this party!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the forecast for your trip, (a little jealous i'm not gonna lie especially since Tim will be there in less than 2 weeks too). Excited for you guys to experience your own trip of firsts. I have always wanted to see the Osborne Lights, looks AMAZING, take lots of photos for us and have a GREAT TIME!!!
Lesley

Ha ha! I jumped over and checked out your never-ending TR. How funny. By the way, the wedding pictures were stunning, I just LOVED your cake! I'll try to get back over there and make some comments soon!

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss in your community. That is every band parent's nightmare... to have a bus wreck with those precious kids and staff on board. So glad the band was able to make the trip to Indy!

Thanks - you're so sweet. I wanted an elegant, simple cake, and our cake designer was fabulous.

Hey guys... I started a LIVE report ... here's the link! Thanks for counting down with me!

SOOZE's Yuletide Fun Adults-Only Trip- LIVE!!!

On my way over - just a few days late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter