Someone help me!

jcamacam

Mouseketeer
Just ordered an AP this evening on-line and am trying to track down a voucher # so I can book the "Best Room Rate". I haven't heard back on my e-mail to Guest Services yet and I wondered if anyone else ran into this?

I am responsible for booking rooms for my family and two other rooms for my in-laws for 12/3-12/10 and need to get those Contemporary Tower rooms quick! I'm afraid if I wait for my AP info to come in the mail, those rooms will be gone!

Thanks for any help anyone can offer. I'm seriously stressing! :sad2:

I just looked for you and every date I put in for the CR keeps giving me Saratoga Springs. Weird. Especially since I tried for some days the forst of November with the same results. DH has been invited to a conference at CR Nov 7-9, weekdays(!) and the rate the conference is qouting is $154 a night. I tried to check passholder best rate for CR and immediately got Saratoga Springs :( Sorry, I tried for you !

I just tryed for you to. I got an "Alternative resort" which was the Poly...then tyred again and got Saratoga Springs....the CR must be booked with the rehab going on till 2006. what rooms they have must be booked.

Tha's all I could figure too, but I checked right at the end of the 120 day mark (like the weekend before Christmas) and they showed availability the other night. Too strange!

Sorry! I tried for you too; but it didn't show availabilty for CR. I wouldn't give up; but I recommend thinking of a back up plan just in case!

Jodi :flower:

I was told a while ago that a convention blocked ALL of the remaining inventory at the Contemporary for that week.

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate you taking the time to look for me. I'm dreading telling my mother-in-law we may not get the room she wants :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter